R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2007, 03:23 PM   #4096
Tech Adept
 
DR ZAIRUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Valencia (Spain)
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabushi View Post
Anyone tried the Kyosho 46T lightweight ?

thanks,
I was going to try it on my buggy, but a pro HN driver advised me not to, because he tried it and the clutch beel moved closer to the break disc and gave him trouble, so his advice was to just go from 13 to 14 T clutch bell.

I might try the lightened 48T spur and diff cups...a lighter drive train is always better!!!

The cups would be difficult, but I might try "lightening" an old 48T drilling holes justlike the one in Nitro House. it's alwways worth the try????
__________________
Hong Nor/Jammin' X2
Picco P7 Evo3+JP3
Futaba+KO Propo.
TEAM www.fisio-sport.com
(Valencia, Spain)

Last edited by DR ZAIRUS; 11-28-2007 at 03:49 PM.
DR ZAIRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:48 PM   #4097
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ightScale/CJP View Post
You run on a track big enough for a 46T, or would you use a 15 or 16T clutchbell?? Just curious.

BTW...I used to play pro ball in S. Amer. (Loved the time I spent there!!)

Just plain curiosity ...
__________________
Patricio "PATO" Concha

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:08 AM   #4098
Tech Fanatic
 
tdeal823's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North West, Ohio
Posts: 951
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

LOADS OF STUFF CLEANING OUT THE RC ROOM!!!!!!!!!

Brand new PBS for sale if any of you guys are interested.
tdeal823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:43 AM   #4099
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default Bogota - Colombia last stage of the regional champs results



__________________
Patricio "PATO" Concha

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:55 AM   #4100
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys, I want to get your advice on something. I am going to try to sell my buggy, but I do not know how much I should ask for. Here is what is included:

-Jammin X1CR Pro buggy with a ton of hop-ups
-3 bodies painted by me, two in relatively good shape, and one basically brand new with Upgrade RC graphics
-box full of over $100 of spare parts, mainly suspension and drivetrain parts
-full spare screw set included
-a spare wing, matching colors of the newest body
-JP-1 pipe included

I will probably sell it as a roller without electronics or engine, but if someone make me a high enough offer I may include either my RB engine or servos.
For the roller by itself without engine or electronics, I am asking at least $375. I hope you will understand that I have put over $900 into this buggy to keep it in tip-top shape and up to current specs. Am I asking too little?
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #4101
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnkitty2002 View Post
Hey guys, I want to get your advice on something. I am going to try to sell my buggy, but I do not know how much I should ask for. Here is what is included:

-Jammin X1CR Pro buggy with a ton of hop-ups
-3 bodies painted by me, two in relatively good shape, and one basically brand new with Upgrade RC graphics
-box full of over $100 of spare parts, mainly suspension and drivetrain parts
-full spare screw set included
-a spare wing, matching colors of the newest body
-JP-1 pipe included

I will probably sell it as a roller without electronics or engine, but if someone make me a high enough offer I may include either my RB engine or servos.
For the roller by itself without engine or electronics, I am asking at least $375. I hope you will understand that I have put over $900 into this buggy to keep it in tip-top shape and up to current specs. Am I asking too little?



What you will get my friend ?

cya,
__________________
Patricio "PATO" Concha

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #4102
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Hyper 8.5
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:46 AM   #4103
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnkitty2002 View Post
Hyper 8.5


Great !!! ...

Congrats, excellent car, i did tested out a lot and hard racing and practice and i love it, im staying with my jammin just to see if any X2 buggy comes out in 2008 ... or i will end racing 8.5 too ...

cya,
__________________
Patricio "PATO" Concha

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:08 AM   #4104
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,756
Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)
Default

the hyper is not very competitive in the US.......at all, not being rude, just saying
pwnzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #4105
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,756
Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)
Default

also, what is the part # for the Jammin cnc rear tower with the 7th camber link hole? and has anyone ever tried the Kyosho lightweight buggy unis in the x1cr?? thanks Trevor

Last edited by pwnzor; 12-15-2007 at 11:53 AM.
pwnzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:47 PM   #4106
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
the hyper is not very competitive in the US.......at all, not being rude, just saying
why would it not be competitive here and be competitive elsewhere? the driver makes the buggy, not the other way around.
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:24 PM   #4107
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,756
Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)
Default

the plastic materials for the hyper 8 were horrible, maybe they fixed the material issues for the 8.5, I just dont know or ever hear of the car, but some say it drives great, with lots of steering, just durability issues have turned people away from it, it cant take the abuse of the US tracks, at least you dont hear/see many in the US racing the HoBao line, so if no one @ the track is running one but you(that may not be the case) it would suck to not be able to get set-up help / parts support you need if need be.......gl with it though man, you know the x1 platform so well, sad to see you go as Im just coming in, seems like you were good for giving info.....let us know how it goes!!! peace Trevor

you are right, the driver makes the buggy, but not the materials that make the buggy hahahahahaha

Last edited by pwnzor; 12-15-2007 at 07:35 PM.
pwnzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:40 PM   #4108
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
the plastic materials for the hyper 8 were horrible, maybe they fixed the material issues for the 8.5, I just dont know or ever hear of the car, but some say it drives great, with lots of steering, just durability issues have turned people away from it, it cant take the abuse of the US tracks, at least you dont hear/see many in the US racing the HoBao line, so if no one @ the track is running one but you(that may not be the case) it would suck to not be able to get set-up help / parts support you need if need be.......gl with it though man, you know the x1 platform so well, sad to see you go as Im just coming in, seems like you were good for giving info.....let us know how it goes!!! peace Trevor

you are right, the driver makes the buggy, but not the materials that make the buggy hahahahahaha
thanks for the insight trevor. i have heard about the plastic issues with the Hypers, but i do not race on rough tracks at all. the highest the buggies at my track get off the ground is maybe 4 feet. i am not leaving the X1 on a bad note at all, it's just time for a change of flavor. i'm sure i'll come around to the Jammin again when the X2 buggy comes out.
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:59 PM   #4109
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,756
Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)
Default

what is the part # for the cnc rear tower with the 7th camber link hole? and has anyone ever tried the Kyosho lightweight buggy unis in the x1cr?? thanks Trevor
pwnzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:08 PM   #4110
Tech Elite
 
Jason Halvorson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Forks ND
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Jason Halvorson Send a message via MSN to Jason Halvorson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnkitty2002 View Post
why would it not be competitive here and be competitive elsewhere? the driver makes the buggy, not the other way around.
the main reason why is the different style of tracks...in the us the tracks are a lot more demanding, and are harder on the chassis...
__________________
08 Sponsors Thank you for all your support!!!!

TEAM OCM USA
TEAM GO TECH
TEAM PRO TWISTER MODS
TEAM VP PRO TIRES

OCM RACING DT-19 EVO, GO TECH ENGINES PTM'ED

OCM RACING DT-19T PRO, GO TECH ENGINES PTM'ED
Jason Halvorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jammin/Hongnor X1 - so close yet so far jono mad racer Nitro Off-Road 5 05-08-2011 06:40 AM
anybody close ????? slowpokeRRR Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing 0 08-24-2007 10:21 PM
close please pwnzor R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 06-29-2007 12:40 PM
close Big B R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 02-02-2007 10:29 PM
please close racenut123 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 04-30-2003 05:08 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:21 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net