Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin X1 - so close yet so far

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yamrace
Does anybody know if the factory boys were running the PBS on the front of their cars at the nitro challenge?
very good question!!!! anybody can answer this???????
Old 02-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

Who drives the green buggy, because I saw some pics and that car did not have the PBS front end on it?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The team guys weren't running the PBS. Chad B. says he's tested it extensively and still prefers C-hub.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
Relax friend non one throwing dirt over your body(thats a good one by the way)
best said. especially the last one. ok.. i know no one ask this..but im excited too. with GOD blessing, i'll be expecting my second and third children this september. and i'll be dad again too.
and yes, i'll be expecting twins.
ok, sorry to others... back to topic. Jammin all the way. and i'll be racing my stock truggy this coming April, the LRP Master. together with arghh. so its time to revive and no more DNF!!!

WOW ... Congrats man !! ... sometimes we spend a lot of time on the forum but know nothing about the "human not-driving-rc" around here ...

Hope you the best with your coming twins man, and wish a lot of good will to your wife, if one baby makes my wife very unconfortable punching inside her, cant imagine your wife with 2 !! ...

cya,
Old 02-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yamrace
Who drives the green buggy, because I saw some pics and that car did not have the PBS front end on it?

That would be Matt Gosch
Old 02-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tabushi
WOW ... Congrats man !! ... sometimes we spend a lot of time on the forum but know nothing about the "human not-driving-rc" around here ...

Hope you the best with your coming twins man, and wish a lot of good will to your wife, if one baby makes my wife very unconfortable punching inside her, cant imagine your wife with 2 !! ...

cya,
thanks, appreciate that. same goes to you & wife. im gonna race few more this coming months... until 2 months before the big day. i have to gain weight quickly coz during my 1st son, i've lost a lot in Kg.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

jammin at the dirt.. seem nobody use pbs.. only this news appear..

Jammin Dirt NC News
RC Car Action reports some news from the Dirt NC held last weekend.
- Gary Guest was fifth on the grid and sixth overall with his new Jammin JPX.21 engine. Mike Morales and a few other Jammin drivers ran them and they looked really strong.
- Jammin's new engine mount that maintains gear mesh. Jammin's new conical cut ring and pinion gears. The team guys were running them and their cars were really free. According to Jammin Jay they're much more effiecient
Attached Thumbnails Jammin X1 - so close yet so far-jammin-dirt-01.jpg   Jammin X1 - so close yet so far-jammin-dirt-02.jpg   Jammin X1 - so close yet so far-jammin-dirt-08.jpg   Jammin X1 - so close yet so far-jammin-dirt-09.jpg   Jammin X1 - so close yet so far-jammin-dirt-17.jpg  

Old 03-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arghh
jammin at the dirt.. seem nobody use pbs.. only this news appear..

Jammin Dirt NC News
RC Car Action reports some news from the Dirt NC held last weekend.
- Gary Guest was fifth on the grid and sixth overall with his new Jammin JPX.21 engine. Mike Morales and a few other Jammin drivers ran them and they looked really strong.
- Jammin's new engine mount that maintains gear mesh. Jammin's new conical cut ring and pinion gears. The team guys were running them and their cars were really free. According to Jammin Jay they're much more effiecient
I recognize a few of those cars in those pictures. And I have a HUGE THANK YOU to Jay

Last edited by AZRCaddict; 03-01-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Tabushi

cya,

WOw guys congrats. Pancho I only made the statement to call you out seeing you were so quite. Just another spanner, I am also expecting another Jammin driver. Wife 3 months expecting so yeah guys.
Anybody else. Lets get it in open
Old 03-01-2007, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I'll be soo glad when the snow melts...
Old 03-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mach51
I'll be soo glad when the snow melts...

You to?
I got my buggy ready last weekend and I'm going nuts with it sitting there.
I'm going to LH next weekend to get my fix, you should joins us Darrel.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
WOw guys congrats. Pancho I only made the statement to call you out seeing you were so quite. Just another spanner, I am also expecting another Jammin driver. Wife 3 months expecting so yeah guys.
Anybody else. Lets get it in open

Great ... another to the Club ...

And dont worry, i was just jocking around, was great to see you guys remember my absence ...

cya and wish you the best for you and our family !!
Old 03-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

ok folks i just drained my bank account yet again! i have the first race of the season coming on sunday, and i need to get my baby ready. it's still in pieces but that's good considering all the things i need to put on her!

Dual shielded bearings
King Headz quick change motor mount
Hardened captured hinge pins
Optional front and rear sway bar sets
King Headz front and rear shock towers
Panther Komodo Dragon 2s

now all i can do is hope that my engine does not give out on me!
Old 03-01-2007, 07:34 PM

I'm new to this forum and the Jammin X1 thread, however I'm not new to the rc world, in fact up until a week ago I was a proud owner of a Losi 8ight , and I'm looking for more information about the Jammin X1.

My questions are:
1.) Recommended hop-ups for the FTE kit
2.) Recommended motors & starter boxes
3.) Any major problems anyone has encountered with their buggys

Any additional information about this car would be appreciated, I have spoken with the Jammin guys at my local track and from what I'm reading about the Jammin I should have made this car my first choice. Oh well live and learn! Thanks
Old 03-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Enersav1002
I was a proud owner of a Losi 8ight , and I'm looking for more information about the Jammin X1.

My questions are:
1.) Recommended hop-ups for the FTE kit
2.) Recommended motors & starter boxes
3.) Any major problems anyone has encountered with their buggys

Thanks
So first off...glad to see another Jammin' Out there

I assume you have the FTE since you are asking about upgrades for it.

Hop-ups- well some guys are liking the all the aluminum bling(hub carriers,center diff mounts,etc.).I haven't put any bling on mine.Nothing breaks I only have the c-n-c acorman arm.Might do the c-n-c front top plate but i haven't broken the carbon one yet(except on my CRT).Really the FTE is pretty dialed out of the gate.

I've been running 5f-7c-2r in the diffs,except i am now going to try 5-5-2 next time out.

Shocks i am running 45w frt and 35 rear.Been going between Mugen greys and the stock red springs.I am no pro but I am thinking the reds might fit me better on the rough and the greys a little better on the smoother track conditions.But I am still learning on all of it.

I like my P5-X w/ ofna 086.Thing is fast as i need or can drive for that matter.

I just got a Ofna Pro Start 10245 starter box and I really like it compared to the 12v thing I have been lugging around.Plenty of power and light/compact.

JAMMIN BABY!!!!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity what made you not keep your eight?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.