R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #3076
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

ARGHH thanks for your words ...

Guys ... im re-rendering my rc videos (offroad) cause i lost the edited ones i made ... and found this (just uploaded to youtube) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH8PbOO66PI

Its my FIRST EVER RUN on the jammin after breaking inn the STS .21T engine, in March 2006 ... it was on a "in construction" rc track in Queretaro City - México ... man this makes me cry hehehehe ... what a happy day !!

cya,
__________________
Patricio "PATO" Concha

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #3077
Tech Champion
 
jfc_tech's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: www.JonehRC.com
Posts: 7,000
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jfc_tech
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabushi
ARGHH thanks for your words ...

Guys ... im re-rendering my rc videos (offroad) cause i lost the edited ones i made ... and found this (just uploaded to youtube) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH8PbOO66PI

Its my FIRST EVER RUN on the jammin after breaking inn the STS .21T engine, in March 2006 ... it was on a "in construction" rc track in Queretaro City - México ... man this makes me cry hehehehe ... what a happy day !!

cya,
i've got this video long time ago... i can't believe that long already i've known u
__________________
If you are in front of me, That's because I let you!
jfc_tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #3078
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
rb s7 with jp1 pipe
that should be a good combo. i have an S5 with the JP-1 and i get GREAT fuel mileage. incredible at that.
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #3079
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Western Washington
Posts: 168
Default

It's a Force .26...
Ofna_Driver_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:51 PM   #3080
40%
Tech Addict
 
40%'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 526
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc_tech
for me i just run what my sponsor gave me.. sometimes 25% sometimes 30%. my sts engines survive all this torture.. even up to 140C... damn good engine!
In the long run it's all about enjoying the hobby.When the sts came i myself was very very skeptical about the engine.

Till i finally tried it and i was amazed. agreed it's a damn good engine .

I'm still searching for more info on anyone running a x1cr with the pbs system.plus it seems hong nor knew the problem of dust getting in the balls and made dust covers for it.Plus it would not be long that aftermarket companies will manufacture titanium pivot balls for these babies, or if any pivot ball from can fit in ?
40% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:11 PM   #3081
Tech Champion
 
jfc_tech's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: www.JonehRC.com
Posts: 7,000
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jfc_tech
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40%
In the long run it's all about enjoying the hobby.When the sts came i myself was very very skeptical about the engine.

Till i finally tried it and i was amazed. agreed it's a damn good engine .
this part is understandable. its from taiwan while mostl the big gun engine are from europe. furthermore all sponsored podium finish racers using those other brands. so for us newbie..we usually get the most used engine available. when comes to off road buggy racing... the brand RB is always there. and some nova blah blah blah.... others will say what, u driving sts engine?? that kind of thing.

Quote:
I'm still searching for more info on anyone running a x1cr with the pbs system.plus it seems hong nor knew the problem of dust getting in the balls and made dust covers for it.Plus it would not be long that aftermarket companies will manufacture titanium pivot balls for these babies, or if any pivot ball from can fit in ?
i thnk jerserboy can help u that.
__________________
If you are in front of me, That's because I let you!
jfc_tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #3082
40%
Tech Addict
 
40%'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 526
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc_tech
this part is understandable. its from taiwan while mostl the big gun engine are from europe. furthermore all sponsored podium finish racers using those other brands. so for us newbie..we usually get the most used engine available. when comes to off road buggy racing... the brand RB is always there. and some nova blah blah blah.... others will say what, u driving sts engine?? that kind of thing.
Yeah i get that sometimes.I'm not supporting sts or that kind of thing and I'm sure everyone here has a fair share of their engine experiences.btw i just sold a c5bb just for $80 . and i'm keeping my sts for the races

Same goes for the X1cr. I've been thru like five to six buggies and i finally fall in love with it mostly because the parts are reasonably priced and i can race the shit out of it .
40% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:57 AM   #3083
Tech Regular
 
Jerseyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SA BuggyRacer
Posts: 361
Default

I agree,get an engine that has a powerband that suites your styles. Drive it and enjoy it. I like swopping engines. I get easily bored of the same engine if I had it too long.
I must say that GO engine is sweet, I'll stick to this for now. Its reasonable in price performance is tops. I'll buy another one to keep spare.
And as I have said before its not the engine that will make you win.
If you can drive you will win with 90% of the engines around.
__________________
Jammin X1 FTE
Upgraded to Warp Drive
KO Mars Ex-1 Spectrum Telemetry
Jammin JPX 21/OS Speed
Jammin X1 CRT
Go tech 21 5p
Upraded to Stelar Galactic
Jammin X1 CRT.5
Power by SH12
Either your Jammin or losing"Catch me if you can"
Team Dramatic
Jerseyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:15 PM   #3084
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Got my jammin today!

going to get fuel in an hour or so.

it said to use 20% in it....
RCn00bHelpMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:31 PM   #3085
Tech Elite
 
arghh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: asean
Posts: 2,583
Default

great decission RCn00bHelpMe.. wellcome gang..
arghh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #3086
Tech Champion
 
jfc_tech's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: www.JonehRC.com
Posts: 7,000
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jfc_tech
Default

welcome on board. nice to see the jammin community getting bigger & bigger.
__________________
If you are in front of me, That's because I let you!
jfc_tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #3087
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

yes indeedy! i did not think that Jammin would be this popular!

anybody know where i can get some of the lightweight Unis in the US?
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:49 PM   #3088
40%
Tech Addict
 
40%'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 526
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnkitty2002
yes indeedy! i did not think that Jammin would be this popular!

anybody know where i can get some of the lightweight Unis in the US?
I sent u a pm bro i have a nib set
40% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:14 PM   #3089
Tech Adept
 
Paradoxmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ft Worth, Tx
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc_tech
welcome on board. nice to see the jammin community getting bigger & bigger.
I've had mine since March last year and have loved every min of it.
Paradoxmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:06 PM   #3090
Tech Regular
 
Jerseyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SA BuggyRacer
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Got my jammin today!
RCn00bHelpMe Welcome into the fold. Believe me you are going to enjoy the ride.
I am not sure if you said RTR. IF its the RTR, the only upgrades to get is the following:
CNC front and rear Braces
Z-brace
Hinge pin set
CNC Wingstay posts.
5mm CNC front Shock tower

Then you set to race fullbore. Enjoy!
__________________
Jammin X1 FTE
Upgraded to Warp Drive
KO Mars Ex-1 Spectrum Telemetry
Jammin JPX 21/OS Speed
Jammin X1 CRT
Go tech 21 5p
Upraded to Stelar Galactic
Jammin X1 CRT.5
Power by SH12
Either your Jammin or losing"Catch me if you can"
Team Dramatic
Jerseyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jammin/Hongnor X1 - so close yet so far jono mad racer Nitro Off-Road 5 05-08-2011 06:40 AM
anybody close ????? slowpokeRRR Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing 0 08-24-2007 10:21 PM
close please pwnzor R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 06-29-2007 12:40 PM
close Big B R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 02-02-2007 10:29 PM
please close racenut123 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 04-30-2003 05:08 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:42 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net