Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
OFNA Spring rating >

OFNA Spring rating

OFNA Spring rating

Old 06-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)
Default OFNA Spring rating

I recently picked up a Hyper 7 that I converted to BL but was looking to change out the springs (and upgrade to some big bore shock if possible).

Currently I have the Black springs which I believe are from the Pro kit. I have found a few other sets of springs but haven't been able to find out what ones are more firm than what I have. If anyone could shed some light on this would be great.

The other option would be to convert to big bores from another kit. Currently I am running 14mm stock shocks. It looks like the Jammin shocks fit maybe.

tia!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Jammin shock will fit but you will need the shock stand offs also, part number 41010, I would also start out with the silver Jammin springs 41016, the next set of springs go into the truggy springs, witch will also fit but my be too firm.