R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 06-13-2011, 11:56 AM   #46
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the end is near.. can be a good or bad sign..

Last edited by speedy2; 06-13-2011 at 01:27 PM.
speedy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #47
Tech Apprentice

I was telling this here in the forum in january - but I was blamed for that.

And now? Where is Jon Moore and his "O Donnel will live for ever" posts?

I haven`t seen him here for weeks.......

Everybody who can count up to three, knows, that this is the end......

Maybe an asian company will buy the name, but thatīs it!
florianlaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #48
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmyas1 View Post
I would just like to know where their #1 fan and self proclaimed cheerleader, Jon Moore, is at. God help us all if he left the OD camp.
Haven't really been on RCTech much these days. But... Here I am.

You wrote me back in October 2010. I remember it well because I wrote you from my Hotel room while I was in Spokane racing the Mapston Memorial Race. I had just finished practice day and was beat, dirty and tired. Despite that, I replied to your PM. You then wrote in the public forum;

"Jon Moore, you made my choice for a first buggy a good one. I just finished the build. For a first-timer, it was an interesting task, but I learned alot. My next task is to break-in my two OS Speeds that I'm waiting on. Thanks again. Hopefully, my first practice session will be in a few weeks. Last question, does anyone have a setup available in PDF for a indoor clay surface?"

In October 2010, none of us knew any trouble was in the future for the O'Donnell car support. The team was strong and I was already planning for the season of 2011.

Then the rumors started and the legal issues began between O'Donnell and Hobbico.

You seemed to think I either knew this was coming or I could see into the future. You blamed ME for this, because you then wrote in the public forum;

"Jon, I fully appreciate you leading me down the path of a dead end. Nothing like spending a bunch of money on a product in which it's company is in the midst of turmoil. Thanks a bunch"

Wow. Thanks a lot. For some reason you decided to punch me below the belt for something I had no control over. I had been offering FREE support for the car since 2008. I bet you think I knew this was going to happen in 2008, huh? Idiot.

I have never cashed a check from either company. I've spent hours writing in the forum, answering PM's, answering emails and even time on the phone. To you, though, it was all a ploy and a scam. You dolt.

Well, this is the last time I'm writing to YOU!

You're a troll. In 3 months, you put 30 mins of runtime on your buggy (unless you were lying in your ad), in seven months you've posted 22 times. Most of which is meaningless junk.

I have NO doubt you checked where I lived before you posted your crap blaming me. You're a coward. You offer nothing to the hobby and nothing to the sport of racing. You have less than an hour piloting one of these cars and you've never even entered a race. You have no idea how hard sponsored drivers work or what it takes to represent a brand at the race track.

You spit and rant behind a keyboard and a monitor. You're pathetic and childish. Any future comments can be addressed to the nearest brick wall.

Piss off you little squirrel.
Jon Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #49
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Moore View Post

You wrote me back in October 2010. I remember it well because I wrote you from my Hotel room while I was in Spokane racing the Mapston Memorial Race. I had just finished practice day and was beat, dirty and tired. Despite that, I replied to your PM. You then wrote in the public forum;

"Jon Moore, you made my choice for a first buggy a good one. I just finished the build. For a first-timer, it was an interesting task, but I learned alot. My next task is to break-in my two OS Speeds that I'm waiting on. Thanks again. Hopefully, my first practice session will be in a few weeks. Last question, does anyone have a setup available in PDF for a indoor clay surface?"

In October 2010, none of us knew any trouble was in the future for the O'Donnell car support. The team was strong and I was already planning for the season of 2011.

Then the rumors started and the legal issues began between O'Donnell and Hobbico.

You seemed to think I either knew this was coming or I could see into the future. You blamed ME for this, because you then wrote in the public forum;

"Jon, I fully appreciate you leading me down the path of a dead end. Nothing like spending a bunch of money on a product in which it's company is in the midst of turmoil. Thanks a bunch"

Wow. Thanks a lot. For some reason you decided to punch me below the belt for something I had no control over. I had been offering FREE support for the car since 2008. I bet you think I knew this was going to happen in 2008, huh? Idiot.

I have never cashed a check from either company. I've spent hours writing in the forum, answering PM's, answering emails and even time on the phone. To you, though, it was all a ploy and a scam. You dolt.

You're a troll. In 3 months, you put 30 mins of runtime on your buggy (unless you were lying in your ad), in seven months you've posted 22 times. Most of which is meaningless junk.

I have NO doubt you checked where I lived before you posted your crap blaming me. You're a coward. You offer nothing to the hobby and nothing to the sport of racing. You have less than an hour piloting one of these cars and you've never even entered a race. You have no idea how hard sponsored drivers work or what it takes to represent a brand at the race track.

You spit and rant behind a keyboard and a monitor. You're pathetic and childish. Any future comments can be addressed to the nearest brick wall.

God I love you Jon. Lol
Old 06-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #50
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:

+1 that was great
Maxthepersonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #51
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sweet... great post Jon!
Sidewiinder Fuel
D8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #52
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:

Burned

Xray - RCAmerica

XB8 2017 - XB8E 2017
pl_unc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #53
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by florianlaux View Post
I was telling this here in the forum in january - but I was blamed for that.

And now? Where is Jon Moore and his "O Donnel will live for ever" posts?

I haven`t seen him here for weeks.......

Everybody who can count up to three, knows, that this is the end......

Maybe an asian company will buy the name, but thatīs it!
O'Donnell is alive and well. Talked to him the other day.

Brick wall for you as well.
Jon Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #54
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Perhaps stocking up while spares are cheap would be a good idea.
I'd find it hard to believe that someone that can design units as good as these will "disappear" from making kits.
motomatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #55
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
O'Donnell is alive and well. Talked to him the other day.

Brick wall for you as well.
I hate that we still have people this ignorant in the world, kudos to you for stepping up and laying down the law though

Xray - RCAmerica

XB8 2017 - XB8E 2017
pl_unc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #56
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kaptain crash

Thank's so much Mr. Moore.....haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Your so much fun to read......and you made my day.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:45 PM   #57
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i recently picked up a team buggy and i just love it. its better than most brands i ever owned. however my diff case is stripped and i cat find one anywhere..does anyone have one they can part with so i can get my buggy back on the road?? thx!
nitronutzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:59 PM   #58
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 106 (100%+)

check tower hobbies immediatelly

they are closing out everything and the prices are crazy

im sure they have you a diff. case
trd4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #59
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to R/C Lidz

I ordered (before I ever posted, of course ) 19 different things and I don't even own a OD car. The clutch bell screws are awesome. At $0.37 I should have bought 20.

19 things in the cart and the total was $40. Awesome Truggy bodies are $8!!
FTGT/ MT12
BLitZ/ Castle SCT
R/C Lidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #60
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i did order a bunch stuff from tower but no diff case..its discontnued! does anyone have one? help a fellow odonnell driver out!
nitronutzzz is offline   Reply With Quote