Default durango dnx408 vs hot bodies cr8

if hot bodies decides to sell this for $399, it will put the durango to shame
Old 02-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Um, ok.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Tech Regular

Even the 1/10 scale electrics are getting away from plastic chassis. I dont know, gotta see it running first...

aluminum is heavier in the right place, down low for the best possible CG.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Adept

obviously you havent seen a 408 in person. and this car in the pics here is garbage. hpi has and never will make anything that is made to the standards of a 408. they make stuff for cats like you though, hobby shop fan boy specials, i have no issue with the d8,although i would never buy one, but this thing NO dont be mad because you dont have 700 for a kit. this is priced right in your ally. scoop up a lil picco an youll be good to go. i think your just looking for stupid responces to your really dumb post. people with 40 posts like you love starting dumb threads.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Addict

Whats up with those mudflaps in the front arms, must be very aerodynamic .
Old 02-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by we go hard
obviously you havent seen a 408 in person. and this car in the pics here is garbage. hpi has and never will make anything that is made to the standards of a 408. they make stuff for cats like you though, hobby shop fan boy specials, i have no issue with the d8,although i would never buy one, but this thing NO dont be mad because you dont have 700 for a kit. this is priced right in your ally. scoop up a lil picco an youll be good to go. i think your just looking for stupid responces to your really dumb post. people with 40 posts like you love starting dumb threads.
@ this guy!

If all your going to do is rip into a car that isnt even into production, you need to find something better to do with your time.. I cant wait for the day that one of these puts your Dnx408 in its roost.

anyways, The car looks really different from everything else- Which is a welcome change. Chassis really narrow and should handle well.
Just like the growing trends in full scale vehicles composites are going to progress faster than metals. would be a neat car to have, its different.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Wow... World Champion title for them, not just fast enough to have won it.....
Old 02-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Prophet

i wouldnt say its garbage hey if it gets new people into racing the more the better especially right now !

as long as it is competive in club racing thats what matters.

although i can tell you one thing with the narrow chassis it has im not sure if it will be easy to drive or not.

for some people.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Only stupid response so far is yours....you're a moron to put it politely.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Addict

Wow +1

Somebody needs a hug.

Neat and different, be interesting to see if it hits the streets. Similar thought to the Ve8. Chassis has taken some hard hits and is very tough.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Well as long as it gets around the track and you don't have to do a frankencar with a fuel tank from this car spur gears from that car rear driveline in the front hinge pin feom another car etc and then still have have to boil the whole damm car I think they will have a winner but then again who knows. I would like to know how this thing puts Durango to shame?

I don't think you can compare a car that is not out yet but thats my 3 cents. Hahaha
Old 02-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Durango 408 Prototype

Let's not forget what the Durango looked like in protoype form.

You Durango guys really like to bash every car that isn't $700, and make fun of everyone who spends less than $700 on a kit.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Well as long as it gets around the track and you don't have to do a frankencar with a fuel tank from this car spur gears from that car rear driveline in the front hinge pin feom another car etc and then still have have to boil the whole damm car I think they will have a winner but then again who knows. I would like to know how this thing puts Durango to shame?

I don't think you can compare a car that is not out yet but thats my 3 cents. Hahaha
Kind of like you compare the quality of Durango to Xray and better than Mugen in the Durango thread.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

i actually think its tight, and i have several cars over 700..LOL...whats with the 3 piece under chassis?
http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news...p?storyid=9828

read up...gonna be at motorama, gotta go peep these boys out n see whats up w/car
Old 02-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcion
Kind of like you compare the quality of Durango to Xray and better than Mugen in the Durango thread.
Well that's my opinion and being though I have owned them all I think I can say that. But it is nice to know you pay attention.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.