Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nitro buggy problems, help?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Tech Adept

Default nitro buggy problems, help?

hey guys i have an lrp s8bx rtr and whenver i drive it about 15-20 metres away from me it just goes crazy and has a mind of its own, i tried the crystals i swaped the radio and reciever and it still didnt work, does any one know what else it could be, i really need help?!!
Old 03-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by marto1996
hey guys i have an lrp s8bx rtr and whenver i drive it about 15-20 metres away from me it just goes crazy and has a mind of its own, i tried the crystals i swaped the radio and reciever and it still didnt work, does any one know what else it could be, i really need help?!!
full charged reciever batteries? what you could do is...
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...o-w-S200-Servo

and make sure reciever batteries are always charged. then you wont have range/interferance issues
Old 03-25-2011, 04:39 AM
Tech Addict

Dumb question, but is your antenna up all the way on your transmitter? Also check and make sure your antenna on the receiver isn't damaged.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:12 PM
Tech Adept

ok thanks guys but i have checked both of them, anything else?
Old 03-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default buggy woes

Id look at all your wires, Id had this happen to me before. Come to find out I had a servo wire that wore through ( stripped ) and grounded out on the chassis.. Everything was going nuts.. Just check your wires.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

ok you have posted this question several times now.. this should be in the radio and electronics section just as i moved the rest of them... but to answer your questions..
you are using crystals= power lines,radio waves, and static will cause radio issues.. get a new radio and not 1 with crystyals... what radio are you using???
get a 2.4 radio this will have the least glitching issues..

also do you have the crystals the correct way?? the radio crystal in the radio and the reciever crystal in the reciever?? any bare wires??
Old 03-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Sory dont know what else could be the problem. but if you do get it fixed i suggest a fale safe so when ever it goes crazy on you it'll shut of automaticly.Good luck
Old 03-26-2011, 12:51 AM
Tech Adept

ok thanks guys ill try all of these ideas
Old 03-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by J.Whiting
ok you have posted this question several times now.. this should be in the radio and electronics section just as i moved the rest of them... but to answer your questions..
you are using crystals= power lines,radio waves, and static will cause radio issues.. get a new radio and not 1 with crystyals... what radio are you using???
get a 2.4 radio this will have the least glitching issues..

also do you have the crystals the correct way?? the radio crystal in the radio and the reciever crystal in the reciever?? any bare wires??
hey mate yeah im sorry i keep posting it here but i just needed some help, the guy at the hobby shop said check the wires and get a 2.4ghz radio aswell, also i have an lrp a2-stx?