"That Guy" MMF

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Hey maybe I can put him on the battery a month payment plan. At 66 cents a month it should be easy to pay it off in just 8 short months
  • Quote: Hey maybe I can put him on the battery a month payment plan. At 66 cents a month it should be easy to pay it off in just 8 short months
    Good thing he got them from you. I only have the lithium ones and it would have been $20. Hahaha

And James I'll tell you the p3 story it wasn't much but it definatly was that guy.
  • Quote: Yeh well I know this guy that is just plain out a jerk. He drives an agama and owns a furniture store he is from NY and is a Cowboys fan.

I forgot his name though.

Oh James I have your batteries but only 4 of them. Is that ok.
    Well if he's a Cowboys fan then you know he's good people!!
  • Quote: Well if he's a Cowboys fan then you know he's good people!!
    :ro lleyes:
  • Quote: Hahahahahaha and I bet all you got was a bunch of dishsoap.
    Quote: Austin now owes me 4 AA batteries

LOL
  • Quote: LOL
    IDk Nick I just dont know.....
  • How about the guy that farts on the driver stand and it smells like it was stright off a turd!
  • Quote: But then you get the guy that just doesnt come prepared but you were happy to help when you find out hes rich and hands you 100 bill and says "thanks man you saved the day" True story.
    Haha Frank Didnt You toss money off a drivers stand?
    That guy had a good weekend.

Quote: it's not this guy
    sorry I had to post it to funny
    hahahaha Poor Henly..

Quote: Funny Doogie,
    Its doogie... im pretty sure he has More pictures then just that one.

although they are not his usual Buckle bunnies
  • I was reading a post earlier today and it got me thinking about the MMF...
  • Quote: How about the guy that farts on the driver stand and it smells like it was stright off a turd!
    Oh you mean "the blow-by guy"?
  • Quote: I was reading a post earlier today and it got me thinking about the MMF...
    Yea I just remembered something too that had me like that MMF lol.... I need my batteries back! Ha
  • Is that guy the guy that borrows a upper chassis brace then you never see or hear from him again? just kidding Frank.
  • Quote: Is that guy the guy that borrows a upper chassis brace then you never see or hear from him again? just kidding Frank.
    Yep thats the guy. Damm he got you too. Hahaha

I got one for ya. You saved my race weekend and I e en brought home 3rd with the car that part went on
  • Lol, no problem, glad to help. Now if I can just get to race myself!
  • Quote: Lol, no problem, glad to help. Now if I can just get to race myself!
    I know you wont be at the norcal finals on the 15th. Are you going way down south on the 22nd or just a little south to Madera? Looks like I'll be in Madera on the 22-23