Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
AbsoluteHobbyz.com Race April 30th@XrcRaceway.co. >

AbsoluteHobbyz.com Race April [email protected].

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AbsoluteHobbyz.com Race April [email protected].

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default AbsoluteHobbyz.com Race April [email protected].

I wanted to let all you know that XRC Raceway. Com in Quarryville Pa. Please check there extremely professional web site for more details on there other races being held. There a great facility with food, hobby store and restroom facilities on location. On April 30th Absolutehobbyz will be handing out awards for expert and intermediate classes as well as SC stock/mob. I invite all and any to attend and to Google Xrc raceway I assure you that you wont be disappointed. Thanks
Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

There having there opener the same day as the best track in the state LCRC? They may want to consider bumping it up or down a week.Sounds like its going to be a great event and a lot of effort is being put into it.Would be a shame to have the opener diluted because of scheduling.

Last edited by THE PHILLY JYNX; 03-02-2011 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks cause your rite. Alot of time and work are going into this event to ensure a great race for the racers. We disagree on whom the best venue is but both obviously share passion for the hobby. Just poking fun buddy I really d appreciate the heads up and may need to consider date. Will have updates on date change if any and weather or not Absolutehobbyz will have there racer Chad Phillips on location that day as well.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

*** May 14th is Absolutehobbyz.com Race @ XRC Raceway.com***
Yes Chad Phillip's is on board to come race.
No there are no more date changes......
Old 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for moving the date. I've had many good times at XRC in the past. Can we have the old layout back please?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Im not a track official I'm a racer who is helping put together a nice race for us the racers. I could pass on the word but you gotta understand track layouts change and most tracks change layout every season. I know there taking constructive criticism and ideas from us the racers about this years lay out. Check out there forum and you will find what I'm talking about. Hope to see you there
Old 03-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Tech Adept

Smile

Originally Posted by hambone
Thanks for moving the date. I've had many good times at XRC in the past. Can we have the old layout back please?
Hi Rob nice to here from ya. In a few weeks we are doing the final excavation on the new 2011 layout, you are welcome to come out and help with the lay out changes.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by xrcraceway2
Hi Rob nice to here from ya. In a few weeks we are doing the final excavation on the new 2011 layout, you are welcome to come out and help with the lay out changes.
Hey guys, good to hear things are happening at the buck. Been awhile since I been down. Had many good times there. Keep me posted as to what's going on. Be glad to lend a hand.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Maybe this should be started in the track locater forum and racing forum with the correct date for race? I'll round up some racers from up this way. Let's get a good show rolling.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hambone
Hey guys, good to hear things are happening at the buck. Been awhile since I been down. Had many good times there. Keep me posted as to what's going on. Be glad to lend a hand.
We will be working on the track and new layout this weekend and next weekend.Dates are March 19,20,26,27th. The more help and opinions towards the new layout the better Please pass the word along, thanks Dave Xrc-Raceway
Old 03-16-2011, 06:55 AM
Suspended

www.top-achtung.blogspot.com
Old 03-16-2011, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrcraceway2
We will be working on the track and new layout this weekend and next weekend.Dates are March 19,20,26,27th. The more help and opinions towards the new layout the better Please pass the word along, thanks Dave Xrc-Raceway
If you want people to travel and be there consistently it needs to be an 1/8th scale track. Had some nice times there in the past, good people,food, nice setting.But all that gets trumped if its a flat track for SC trucks. Maybe a movable pipe section that gets XTREME for the 1/8th scale guys and it can be piped off for the sc trucks. unless of course they want to run it.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by THE PHILLY JYNX
If you want people to travel and be there consistently it needs to be an 1/8th scale track. Had some nice times there in the past, good people,food, nice setting.But all that gets trumped if its a flat track for SC trucks. Maybe a movable pipe section that gets XTREME for the 1/8th scale guys and it can be piped off for the sc trucks. unless of course they want to run it.
This year we have far less things to complete before opener so we will be mainly focused on new layout with elevation changes, smoother lines, more jumps, off camber turns and alot more. Also last year with sc classes we gave everyone the option to remove a pipe but at the drivers meeting most voted for full track.