Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
I heard CEN Racing is out of business! >

I heard CEN Racing is out of business!

I heard CEN Racing is out of business!

Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by broke it again
This is worth a shot. Anyone have an idle screw for a cen .28 motor? It's the older motor with the blue head. Not sure if tey changed the carb or not.
That should be the SH Engine. Yes the carb is different from the other Cen Engines, it is a good carb. I have some of the screws here. The screw and o-Ring are about $2.50 total.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Terra Nova,
Do you have a pull starter for a Matrix with a NX-26?

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by FactorySlow
Terra Nova,
Do you have a pull starter for a Matrix with a NX-26?

Thanks!
I just looked up the NX-26 because I have never had one of them. It looks to be a CEN engine, not SH. I have a pullstart here part #G70369-30. I think it should be the right one.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Yeah the NX-26 came factory on my Matrix buggy. But like you said I have not found a pull starter that says it fits the NX-26... I may just scratch the pull starter and use the bump start I have. Do you have a large amount of Matrix replacement parts?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Yes, the NX-26 came factory on my Matrix buggy. I havent found a pull starter that says its for the 26 but I might scratch the pull started and use the bump start I have. Do you have a good amount of replacement parts for the Matrix buggy??
Old 03-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks Terra. You have pm.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Talking cen

does anyone else have problems posting replies? So just for more further pressing matters i was shocked and amazed to see that not even 12 hours after I placed an order with terra nova it shipped!! holy sh*t not just confirmed guys and girls i got a tracking number and everything. It just cleared the U.S. border!!! cen parts in the mail in a timely fashion? absurd, madness even

Last edited by timmmy; 03-07-2012 at 05:59 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Timmy
How about this CEN GST with Associated 4.9 and Spektrum DX3.0
Old 03-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Timmy
Enough spare parts to keep you going for a lifetime
Old 03-08-2012, 03:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Default cen

ha ha reckon you bought one of the same lots of parts I did ... back when there were still parts to buy I like your losi conversion too
Old 03-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Tech Rookie

This is CEN Racing Taiwan. We understand that our previous USA agents failed to do their job in the last couple years and we apologize about that. We are doing the best we can to restore the parts supply in USA.

CEN had a new USA distributor in 2009, but even we dont know what happened to them as they just disappeared. We then tried to work with a hobbystore in USA but this method didnt work out too well either. Hence, we decided to join force with Shopatron to supply the market directly. We can assure you that all orders via Shopatron is 100% safe and is being handled by CEN Taiwan. Yes, the parts are coming in from Asia to USA and we are paying the international shipping (our customers still pays domestic shipping prices).

For those who does not understand Shopatron system, basically Shopatron acts as a medium between consumer and manufacture and is responsible for billing and customer service (they are a central processing center for hundreds of companies, not a hobbystore). Shopatron is used by many big companies today. Once you placed an order with Shopatron, we(CEN) have to confirm the stock level with shopatron before accepting it and the order isn't finalize (i.e. we dont get $$) until a tracking number is entered in the system. Yes, it will take a little longer than usual for the parts to arrive from Asia, but your purchase is safe.

If you had placed an order between December 2011 to February 2012 on CENDirect but still didnt receive a full order, a refund should have been issued already In case you didn't receive the refund, please contact us at [email protected]

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused in the past and we will do our best to fix them.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Tech Initiate

I bought my GST in 07 when parts were plentiful and have built up a good inventory of parts buying from Ebay auctions i think the most i paid was $35 and that was for a complete new 3 speed transmission. I put the Associated motor in because i was tired of the untuneable cen motors, the top end is not as good but low end torque is excellent and very good for bashing, hill climbing etc, and now after a bit of tinkering with the clutch shoes have managed to get it to shift into Third even with the lower revving motor, but it is nice to just start it up and go, something you cant do with the cen motor.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default cen

yea that cen motor is a pain in th ass to get started especially in the cold. But once you get it warm it seems to do good. You just gotta get it warm before you take it out then its less embarasing to start it when a crowd starts to form ha ha
Old 03-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by FactorySlow
Yes, the NX-26 came factory on my Matrix buggy. I havent found a pull starter that says its for the 26 but I might scratch the pull started and use the bump start I have. Do you have a good amount of replacement parts for the Matrix buggy??
I do still have some Matrix parts here, but they are selling fast.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by timmmy
does anyone else have problems posting replies? So just for more further pressing matters i was shocked and amazed to see that not even 12 hours after I placed an order with terra nova it shipped!! holy sh*t not just confirmed guys and girls i got a tracking number and everything. It just cleared the U.S. border!!! cen parts in the mail in a timely fashion? absurd, madness even
Hey timmmy, isn't that the way it is supposed to be? We have been busier than ever selling CEN parts, and 90% have been going to the USA. There are very few CENs left here in Canada now. Kinda sad actually, I liked my C-1 and Arena TR.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.