Search

whats the deal with losi ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Tech Prophet

Default whats the deal with losi ?

whats the deal with losi not winning in 1/8 now

in the pros ?

i mean i know its the driver and they have good ones .
Old 02-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Losi only has a few main drivers who show at races like challenge. Also the main drivers like Adam and Thrue are old school and these new guys are getting faster. Losi still finishes top and always has, no company has a real accurate team right now. Other than Kyosho.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
Losi only has a few main drivers who show at races like challenge. Also the main drivers like Adam and Thrue are old school and these new guys are getting faster. Losi still finishes top and always has, no company has a real accurate team right now. Other than Kyosho.

i mean just not at the dirt challege at other races too.
associated , kyosho, hb has been winning a lot last year and this year .

you probety think why im asking this since im switching brands this season

i know losi drivers still finish in the top 5 so that seems good enough.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Wow, it is so funny how clueless you are. Look at the other mains...

40+: All Losi's on Podium
Open: Losi, AE, Losi

It's fun to watch the pro's, but not every thing is based on them winning. I would rather see how the trucks in the open class do since they are much closer to my skill level than the pro.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pyromania

It's fun to watch the pro's, but not every thing is based on them winning. I would rather see how the trucks in the open class do since they are much closer to my skill level than the pro.
Your totally right on that. Just because a certain car doesn't win at big races don't mean the car isn't good.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by offroad dude
Your totally right on that. Just because a certain car doesn't win at big races don't mean the car isn't good.
X2 losi may not be winning every big race under the sun, but in my area it is still the #1 selling car on the market, and at the end of the day it's the only thing that matter to the manufacturers. Race on Sunday, sell on Monday...
Old 02-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pyromania

How clueless? Read my post i said "Losi still finishes top". I said no bad about any vehicle. The drivers is what i stated. Losi drivers are old school and have been racing many years. All i said. Clueless not, because i know what i said and am proofing this right now....
Old 02-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nv529
X2 losi may not be winning every big race under the sun, but in my area it is still the #1 selling car on the market, and at the end of the day it's the only thing that matter to the manufacturers. Race on Sunday, sell on Monday...
Nick are you at DB's today???
Old 02-27-2011, 10:00 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

until you can get even remotely close to Drake and Truhe's paces which will NEVER EVER happen .....I would'nt bash their result's online.....just saying
Old 02-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

How clueless? Read my post i said "Losi still finishes top". I said no bad about any vehicle. The drivers is what i stated. Losi drivers are old school and have been racing many years. All i said. Clueless not, because i know what i said and am proofing this right now....
My response wasn't directed towards you...

I should have quoted TC's post.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

In the pro class I'm sure it takes alotta luck to win the big ones especially with all the big names in that class. Between set ups, driver n most of all mistakes make a big difference in winning races. Hara coulda won the worlds again hadn't he bobbled but Cody King ran flawless those las 2 laps. N if you've been followin the Nitro Challenge Mayfield coulda won truggy with that amazing pass he made on Tebo but 1 bump against Tebo cost him. So in the pro class I think you almost have to have everything go right for you in order to win. Every company out there is puttin out great vehicles jus a matter of what your preference is.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
until you can get even remotely close to Drake and Truhe's paces which will NEVER EVER happen .....I would'nt bash their result's online.....just saying
Who said I bashed there times? I said they are old school drivers. Never said slow also I said they finish top at almost all races. Thats bashing them? Also your real challenging here. "until you can get even remotely close to Drake and Truhe's paces which will NEVER EVER happen"-Should be kept to your self. Go ahead and say im wrong but if you want to start saying stupid stuff like this pm me and say it. Because it makes you look like the a$$ saying "IT ONLINE."
Old 02-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Wow......lol you guys are going hard at each other over nothing. They are pro's for a reason we are not for a reason, lets keep it like that. People take up for these guys more than their own family members...
Old 02-27-2011, 10:15 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Who said I bashed there times? I said they are old school drivers. Never said slow also I said they finish top at almost all races. Thats bashing them? Also your real challenging here. "until you can get even remotely close to Drake and Truhe's paces which will NEVER EVER happen"-Should be kept to your self. Go ahead and say im wrong but if you want to start saying stupid stuff like this pm me and say it. Because it makes you look like the a$$ saying "IT ONLINE."
sir, you may want to step away from the pc for a while....did I quote you sir? Negative.....Were you the author of this thread? Negative......take a chill pill, your making it out to be way more dramatized than it actually is, kinda funny
Old 02-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by offroad dude
Wow......lol you guys are going hard at each other over nothing. They are pro's for a reason we are not for a reason, lets keep it like that. People take up for these guys more than their own family members...
I won't stand back like others over a comment. I dont care. When false stuff is stated at me that i never said i will comment it. Pyromania, im sorry I thought you ment my post because it actually stated names etc. But Trevor was way off and seems like the post shouldn't have been brought that far. Just put dont bash times and driver. OK which i still didn't do but he can think what he wants. I honestly can see Adam or Thrue read this and they both will agree they are "oldschool". I never once said they are slow, there times suck, or vehicles they drive are junk because I would be wrong. I said they finish top but they are oldschool. The new kids are fast, look at worlds for example. Who thought a 14-15 year old kid would finish 4th? NO ONE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.