Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho DBX 2.0-Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 03:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Kyosho DBX 2.0-Official Thread!

Hey everyone this thread is to discuss kyosho's 2nd generation dbx buggy. Let the discussions begin
Old 09-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default I have one

I just bought this buggy and so far I like it. Then again I am just getting into rc cars. I just broke it in this weekend so I can report more once I take it to the track.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Ran the track....

The car is durable and receptive to mistakes. The only problem is that the car sits kind of low. ON a medium jump it seems to bottom out. The 18 engine seems to be a little temperamental when tuning. It engages the clutch when on idle. For the most part it is a good buggy, well worth the money. I think with a few minor upgrades I can do good in the beginners races Like I said before I am new to RC's and have only ran about 25 tanks on my car.

After I broke the engine in, I ran the car on a small track at a hobby shop in Montclair, CA. The car handles good and I only have a few complaints. I originally was going to get a Redcat Shockwave and am glad that I went with this buggy instead. Nothing that I cannot fix with a few upgrades. For the beginners or the people who just want a car to bash on this one is for you.

My only question is where can I find the 2.0 clear body ? I can only find the body for the DBX. I prefer the body style with this car.