Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Parts needed mugen mbx4 rr

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Parts needed mugen mbx4 rr

Anyone have a mugen mbx4 roller or parts?
Old 06-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default I have MBX4 XR works parts

Hey Vintage Chris,

I bought 2 MBX4 XR's works about 10 years ago, built one and was going to use the 2nd for spares. I spent about enough time to get the first car broken in and then had to hang up the hobby for 10 years. Life got in the way.

To make a long story short; I've recently gotten back into the hobby and I've been driving the MBX4 recently. I broke one of the rear shock shafts when I got hit from behind.

Until now, I haven't had to use any parts from the 2nd kit, so it is a complete kit (I did glue the tires, but they haven't been on the buggy yet). I'm debating whether to break open the kit to replace the shock, or selling the kit and getting a newer buggy.

Would you be interested? I would be willing to sell both the kit and the built car (minus electronics and engine). It comes with two carrying cases and the built car has no damage other than the broken rear shock.