Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Hyper st pro Bce >

Hyper st pro Bce

Hyper st pro Bce

Old 02-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Hyper st pro Bce

i would lilke opinion of people who run with this truggy, what positive/negative point.

Can it be a competitive truggy on a track?

thx again!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 380 (99%+)

I ran the truggy, although not with the BCE chassis, and I can honestly tell you that you can be competitive with it if you are a top 5 driver now. If you're an average driver, the Hyper ST will slow you down. It's a great truck that has seen it's prime. Basically like the 8T 1.0. But the positive thing is that it is bullet proof.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

If you are building your truggy up with the BCE, I have a brand new BCE chassis and some of the swap parts. Ordered the chassis quite awhile ago from Bill and it took so long to get the chassis I bought HB D8 and D8T and scratch running ofna. Though I would still love to run that build as I heard it works well, I am happy with my HB. Also have a brand new st pro. Would sell it all for little just to clear it out. See my "weeding out the unused" in fs thread.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If you have a video fo your OFNA ride on Youtube please send me the link so I can review and maybe post it on our OFNAfan.com website. We wanna have bashers,crashers and racers in their OFNA's tearing it up. Bring it, Titans, DM-1's, GTP's, Dominators, Pirates or even old school Colts if you got a vid send it to me at [email protected].