R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 02-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Be safe out there brothers. I was there in '08, my wife in '09, and my brother is finishing up his tour from '10-'11.

To all the companies and people supporting the guys (and girls) out there - Thank You! What might be considered "a little bit of effort" could move mountains.

Keep your heads down and happy hunting!
305M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:23 AM   #17
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305M3 View Post
Be safe out there brothers. I was there in '08, my wife in '09, and my brother is finishing up his tour from '10-'11.

To all the companies and people supporting the guys (and girls) out there - Thank You! What might be considered "a little bit of effort" could move mountains.

Keep your heads down and happy hunting!

Well said brother, any package no matter how big or small will raise morale of troops out here. Nothing beats like getting a piece of home and the generosity of the American people. For us, that's what make you our heroes. HOOAH!
Losi XXX-T
HPI Blitz
Chris.Arinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:32 AM   #18
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Thank you all for all you are doing and have given up for our country. My brother served 25 years, i know you all sacrafice a ton. God Bless you and keep you safe.

Scott
Old 02-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #19
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I to would like to pass on a special thanks to Chad at Fastlane and Kendell at A-Main. I am in Bahrain an although there is no off road to racing here I have been able with there support to have all my RC needs ready for my return to Florida this summer.

With people that them back in the states shipping over here the rc parts and wraps sure make the time go by a little faster.

MA1(AW) Scott Hurley
Naval Security Forces Bahrain
Old 02-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #20
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It's always heartening to see guys here banding together to help the troops in whatever way they can. I've been serving 15 years in the Navy in my own country and all I can say is: USA rocks!

To all the troops serving overseas away from home, be safe. We're all proud of you regardless of where we come from.

Soar Enquiries: adric.tan@soarseiki.com
adrictan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #21
Tech Addict

Gopher15

I have a RC8B practice buggy in good condition. All it would need is a RX, Battery Pack and Engine/Pipe.

I would be happy to donate it to anyone over seas that needs a buggy. It is in very good shape, Futaba BLS servos, Lunsford Screws etc. I even have a new body for it painted by Bradleys.

PM me.
SPEEDSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #22
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

I am thankful for all of our people serving in the Armed Forces.
May God bless each and everyone.
Greg B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #23
Tech Initiate

It's the generosity and kindness that separates this hobby from any other. We have a good support base. Thank you.
Losi XXX-T
HPI Blitz
Old 02-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hua.... USAF Res. 452d SFS. Half the guys in my unit are involved in rc one way or another.

www.IERCRaceway.com - www.Facebook.com/IERCRaceway
So*Cal AFDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:05 AM   #25
Tech Adept

As a retired Navy submariner, if there is anything any of you guys need over there post up and we will insure that it get over there for you. It is the least we can do for placing your lives on the line for us.
cbonner99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:24 AM   #26
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.Arinas View Post
On behalf of the Servicemen and women serving here in Iraq, I would like to publicly thank the people at A-MAIN HOBBIES, MERLIN GLOW PLUGS, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, and MORGAN FUELS for taking their time to improve Soldiers’ well-being and Morale. The people mentioned had sent us usefull “swags” to be distributed to the men and women of the Armed Forces serving here in Iraq. The generosity will help Soldiers decompress after missions and keep them busy during down time. To my fellow Soldiers in Iraq, if you need anything RC related, please do not hesitate to PM me on what you need and I check our inventory for availability, but please keep in mind that our resources are limited. I would also like to thank everyone for their continued support to the troops, it really mean a lot to us. If anyone happens to be around COB Speicher, please get with us, one of our High Speed NCO had built us a world class track. We will post pictures on the track with our generous supporters’ banners in the background. Please visit their store/website. Thank you.
Glad to hear you guys are holding up good in Speicher, when i was there in 07-09 we had a little make shift track with ply wood jumps and sand bags for lane markers down on the south end of the airfield. I am currently at Camp Taji waiting patiently to go home,

A MAIN HOBBIES has made it possible for me to come home and jump right back into racing, they have outstanding customer service, as well as some of the best prices.

Stay safe out here guys and when your done watching the DVD, Make a DVD of everyone out there enjoying their hobby.

Spc Daniel Hooten
601st ASB, 1 CAB, 1 ID
Camp Taji

SEE YA IN THE FIRST TURN!

Last edited by DHooter; 02-09-2011 at 04:34 AM.
DHooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #27
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Godspeed to all you guys holding it down for us back home.. I would love to see some video if possible of you guys running your stuff over there.. God bless and thank you ever so much..
iglu25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #28
Tech Initiate

Default FOR THE TROOPS, BY THE TROOPS (you)

Thank you for your reply, We plan on taking pictures and videos for you all to see.
Losi XXX-T
HPI Blitz

Last edited by Chris.Arinas; 02-11-2011 at 05:38 AM.