Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-31-2011, 03:07 PM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakizashi View Post
im not gonna buy another track...

actually i said little lie ...
i have hpi pulse and savage flux .. im gonna sell my savage flux and i will get d8 .. i will try d8 with k4.6 engine after sell my pulse i will get engine and pipe for d8 .. Thats my idea ... But my friend is saying " you dont need this change... pulse is stable and comfortable like d8 ,Sell your flux and get hpi pulse's option parts , engine , pipe and servos , im not prefer d8 instead of hpi pulse ."
First off, you said your not going to buy another track..i assume you mean truck..if that is reference to Losi they make a Losi 8ight buggy as well as their truggy..and the RTR package is pretty darn good for the money...but to your comparision... Like many have stated the Hot Bodies D8 is the better car for racing just plain and simple...Hot Bodies is HPI but its like their racing division just like Jammin was to Ofna...I would imagine parts supply is way better for the d8 to the pulse and i doubt if you goto the track and break something on the pulse you will find someone who has it because you wont find many if any even running them on the track...But if your just going to come here and ask what we all think and then tell us that your buddy says the pulse is better and kind of argue with us, then it seems like you have your mind set anyways and why bother with what we think??
Old 01-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

You keep saying friends comments. Who cares what your friend really thinks, has he drivin a d8. Ill bet not and im willing to bet hes saying to not get a d8 because he cant. Im putting this straight forward as some others have. The pulse to the D8 is JUNK. Simple as that, he pulse was made for a beginner to drive not really race. The 4.6 engine is a pos aswell. Yeah power but mileage and what not is terrible, servos on pulse terrible, radio system is a run away to waiting to happen. As i tell all people looking to race, SPEND THE BIG DOLLERS FIRST AND IT WILL SAVE YOU ALOT LATER!

Kyosho RB6 | Ko-Propo | Futaba | Turnigy | Orion | JC |

AE T4.2 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Turnigy | ProTek | JC |
NitroXray80809 is offline   Reply With Quote