R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Cobra RC USA (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/476044-cobra-rc-usa.html)

COBRA RC USA 01-27-2011 10:32 PM

Cobra RC USA

Cobra RC USA is here bringing a wide range of parts for your 1/8 th scale ,nitro buggy or truggy .Over engineering has made Cobra RC USA a new force to be seen entering the US market.Take the time to check out the site and feel free to ask questions .
We have been using the products here for over a year of testing by our Team driver Kaulin Hall and had great success.You will to!!!

COBRA RC USA 01-30-2011 09:57 PM

Thanks

Thankyou for all of the looks at the website COBRA RC USA .COM you ll love the quality of the parts
We also carry all of the life packs for the LOSI and long stick pack for Mugen and Agama

smelly62 01-31-2011 05:50 AM

Hey Angelo did you get my PM?

Well done on Cobra USA.:D

COBRA RC USA 02-03-2011 10:10 PM

Cobra Rc USA

Originally Posted by smelly62 (Post 8575801)
Hey Angelo did you get my PM?

Well done on Cobra USA.:D

this Cobra Rc USA WE ARE BASED OUT OF ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA ..we Represent the products here in the states and canada..Let us know if we can help you with anything...

" Kaulin" 02-09-2011 07:02 PM

Kaulin Hall Team Cobra RC USA Team Driver

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by COBRA RC USA (Post 8559923)
Cobra RC USA is here bringing a wide range of parts for your 1/8 th scale ,nitro buggy or truggy .Over engineering has made Cobra RC USA a new force to be seen entering the US market.Take the time to check out the site and feel free to ask questions .
We have been using the products here for over a year of testing by our Team driver Kaulin Hall and had great success.You will to!!!

Im looking forward to running for Cobra RC USA ,ill be running the clutches,wheels, wings,pipes which I highly recommend it gave us almost 2 minutes of run time on a OS Speed and made the powerband even nicer. I will also be running the remainder of the parts offered for the Losi.I ran the parts first before we even thought about the sponsorship and I can say we used everything on the website down to the LIFE packs.I will start posting some pics as well. Thanks Cobra RC USA for all the support. Stay Fast Kaulin Hall!!!

nitroexpress 02-09-2011 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by COBRA RC USA (Post 8597998)
this Cobra Rc USA WE ARE BASED OUT OF ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA ..we Represent the products here in the states and canada..Let us know if we can help you with anything...

Post #21
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...attery-18.html
What's the latest?

Ruune 02-09-2011 07:57 PM

Awesome! Glad to see Angelo's stuff has made it to the faster side of the world! hahaha j/k bro. :smile:

COBRA RC USA 02-09-2011 08:16 PM

Cobra Pipes

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Kaulin";8629044][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium
Im looking forward to running for Cobra RC USA ,ill be running the clutches,wheels, wings,pipes which I highly recommend it gave us almost 2 minutes of run time on a OS Speed and made the powerband even nicer. I will also be running the remainder of the parts offered for the Losi.I ran the parts first before we even thought about the sponsorship and I can say we used everything on the website down to the LIFE packs.I will start posting some pics as well. Thanks Cobra RC USA for all the support. Stay Fast Kaulin Hall!!![/FONT]

Here's the Cobra RC Pipe I know you'll like it as much as I do .It is approved by all the sanctioning bodies and helps smooth out a powerband and improves mileage it did for us and is really durable check em out on COBRARCUSA.COM

skirkman 02-28-2011 10:40 AM

Cant wait to start runnin cobra products!!hey vance i have one of those pipes here but its beat lol..Im gunna order my agama kit this week.lol so ill send u an Email..

energyracing 02-28-2011 12:50 PM

Is this the same as Team Cobra that manufactured Tire and Com lathes?

COBRA RC USA 02-28-2011 11:28 PM

MR. Kirkman

Originally Posted by skirkman (Post 8723209)
Cant wait to start runnin cobra products!!hey vance i have one of those pipes here but its beat lol..Im gunna order my agama kit this week.lol so ill send u an Email..

Hey great just let me know and we'll get ya hooked up Agama nice car,havent seen one up close but they look nice

rageworks 03-01-2011 05:43 AM

If the pipes have been ROAR and EFRA approved.
What are their Homologated approval numbers?
Are those numbers stamped on the pipes?
It was posted that a v-spec got almost two minutes
runtime using a Cobra pipe. That engine was
running a little rich, wasn't it? :weird:

COBRA RC USA 03-01-2011 09:35 PM

yes they are approved

Originally Posted by rageworks (Post 8728192)

Yes they are approved whens the last time you were ever checked anyway ya they helped out with mileage ,thanks for he interest ,try one .

skirkman 03-07-2011 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by rageworks (Post 8728192)

it was a typo,lol it gets 2 more minutes of runtime than the OS or Jammin pipe

COBRA RC USA 03-11-2011 11:11 PM

RCX 2011

well be at RC X in a week nothing big just there to get things rollin with COBRA RC USA hope to see you there