R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #16
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,807
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRA RC USA View Post
Yes they are approved whens the last time you were ever checked anyway ya they helped out with mileage ,thanks for he interest ,try one .
Well if they have indeed been approved and are legal
to run in ROAR and EFRA events, then they should
have been issued the approval numbers.
Other wise, they're just a cheap a**ed basher pipe and
should be selling for around thirty bucks.
So all you have to do to prove you haven't come on here
and lied to all the members of this forum is post the numbers.
I'm sure the officals of the sanctioning bodies will be
happy to hear your answer also.
rageworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #17
Tech Apprentice
 
skirkman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: riverside,ca
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageworks View Post
Well if they have indeed been approved and are legal
to run in ROAR and EFRA events, then they should
have been issued the approval numbers.
Other wise, they're just a cheap a**ed basher pipe and
should be selling for around thirty bucks.
So all you have to do to prove you haven't come on here
and lied to all the members of this forum is post the numbers.
I'm sure the officals of the sanctioning bodies will be
happy to hear your answer also.
If ur really worried about the approval numbers the pipe is a #2072 FYI...why would he try and lie about a pipe being ROAR legal..Do u even run at National level to even worry about this??
skirkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #18
Tech Regular
 
tmkhaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to tmkhaw
Default Hi-Energy Life Hump pack

Hi,

Can you please tell me what is the size for the Hi-Energy LIFE hump pack?
L x W x H in mm please.

I am looking for one that will fit the Hotbodies D8. Thanks.
tmkhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #19
Tech Rookie
 
COBRA RC USA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 15
Default D8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmkhaw View Post
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is the size for the Hi-Energy LIFE hump pack?
L x W x H in mm please.

I am looking for one that will fit the Hotbodies D8. Thanks.
Sorry we have the Losi and the Mugen /Agama style pacs the Losi pack is a hair too big for the D8 and I wouldnt sell you one that didnt work perfectly for you.I am sorry ,maybe we should get crackin on one soon we'll keep you informed.
__________________
COBRARCUSA.COM
COBRA RC USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #20
Tech Rookie
 
COBRA RC USA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 15
Default rcx 2011

RCX was great we were able to promote the products and sell alot of products ,heres a shot of the booth .ask for our 15 % off RCX price when ordering just email it with your order only good through March 2011 Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Cobra RC USA-190277_1649158191600_1316312248_31457689_7753909_n.jpg  
__________________
COBRARCUSA.COM
COBRA RC USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #21
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 619
Default

COOOOOOBRA!
__________________
cookn mc.s like a pound of bacon!
2009 Ks.ProSeries Sportsman 1/8 Buggy Champ
BeefHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:46 AM   #22
Tech Regular
 
tmkhaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to tmkhaw
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRA RC USA View Post
Sorry we have the Losi and the Mugen /Agama style pacs the Losi pack is a hair too big for the D8 and I wouldnt sell you one that didnt work perfectly for you.I am sorry ,maybe we should get crackin on one soon we'll keep you informed.
Thanks. Please PM me as soon as you have a suitable LiFe pack for the D8. I need 3. Is there any estimated lead time to the availability of the battery. Perhaps in a month or two or is it going to be much later?
tmkhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cebu RC Fly Boyz jpn Manila Racers 4045 09-16-2016 01:29 AM
Batam RC Kopitiam batamrc Indonesia Racing 3502 07-28-2015 12:14 AM
RC equipments for Sale ijnek Malaysian R/C Racers 22836 09-09-2009 01:50 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:19 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net