Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stolen R/C Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sorry to hear that Gene, my trailer got broken into last Friday morning also. I'm up between Daytona and Orlando, my thiefs were looking for power tools though. Fortunatly I got back some of my stuff. They cut the latch mechanism not the lock, just ordered an alarm system for the trailer.
Attached Thumbnails Stolen R/C Stuff-rc-theft-042.jpg  
Old 01-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well your friends in TN will keep an eye out for some stuff for sale, sorry about your loss. Its not always a financial loss that hurts the most but just the feeling that someone was in your private space.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Well your friends in TN will keep an eye out for some stuff for sale, sorry about your loss. Its not always a financial loss that hurts the most but just the feeling that someone was in your private space.
I think that is what pisses me off the most is the fact that someone violated my personal space...It sucks getting stuff ripped off from you but it is replaceable. If the government were to make crimes like this come with harsher punishments they might not happen as often. Sorry to hear about your losses!
Old 01-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default STOLEN

Very unfortunate that people are crooks! I work hard to support my family and have extra cash to support my favorite hobby. I have no mercy for crooks. smok'em
Old 01-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

This sucks, I will keep and eye out prototype parts are very easy to spot hopefully you will. I would say search ebay, craigslist, pawn shops. Either its a scum bag looking for money or someone you know or knows what you own.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Definatly watch craigslist and other hobby shops just outside your area. The detective told me they had the pawn shops in our area pretty well covered. I will keep an eye out for yours Gene if the detectives call me to look at anything, who knows how far they will travel. Here is a picture of mine if you come across it on your searches, it has a HB fuel tank. I feel your pain man it sucks.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Cool.
I'm sure the car will turn up some day but it might be trashed by then. The new parts and all the little things you collect in your tool box is what will be really missed. I'm just happy they did not break into my trailer and steal everything else to. My truck was parked right next to my race trailer.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

That really sucks Gene. I can't believe the amount of RC gear stolen over the last while.

I hope you recover all your gear.

-Shane