Old 02-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Frank L
Yep with an underweight Mugen.
16g under....
Old 02-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

i thought everyone new the 6T was close to being under weight i always tech mine b4 racing starts
Old 02-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Ine to add some more alum bling then.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:29 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Frank what are your thoughts on how the Durango performed for you at the Pit? Did you get a chance to talk with Ryan or Reno about their cars?
Old 02-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slimsh8t
Neal,
That's Mike Friery

Yeah I would say your a little late Kev lol.

Marcus, thanks for the info on the name.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston

I marshall pretty good for a fatty

thx for being there on the Far left bails when i needed ya buddy.

Originally Posted by fourseventeen
Is Will racing or shooting the event? If he is racing do you know what he is racing...buggy, truggy, SC? what his body (s) look like?

did you end up finding him after we talked ? Will's a good guy and an Awesome Photographer. I hope you 2 got a chance to chat it up.

PS ill email you when i get home Wednesday or Thursday when i start to recover on home territory.

Originally Posted by Maximo
Is that Nick's truck I see there ?

Originally Posted by fourseventeen
Neil...
Yeah I just posted up that one photo of Nick's after you PM'd me...I did that just for you

Thx again buddy, Having Pro Quality pics like that is Something you'll never forget.

Originally Posted by Frank L
Wow what a week. Rubbing elbows and trading paint on the track with guys from all over the world. I lobe the nitro challenge in az. I hole they keep it here. Sad to see it leave but there's always next year

Neal your engines sound great on the track and pull hard nice to see many of them in action.

And I have to say fourseventeen tool some great shots of my cars. I just checked out the disc he gave me. I couldn't ask for more fast reliable service with high quality photos. Thanks for doing a killer job.

And then there's the special thanks JQ himself gave to me during the a main intro. What a guy. Hope to see you back in this area. BTW I let the girls keep the shirts they seemed real attached to them.

SUPER DUPER thanks for the everything buddy, Wouldn't know what i would have done on Saturday night without ya.

PS Thx for the Laughs All weekend about the Plan, Ill never forget the expression on you know who's face when the girls asked him if he wanted .....you know what.... Classic.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Tech Lord

Also I would like to Thank Austin Johnson and James Allera for all the hospitality over the last 2 weeks. Having a week Prior to the NC to play around on CVRC was a BIG help. Also thanks to Brian and Richard Lopez for the Pit help in my Truggy main Despite the "incident"

Also Thanks for Sparky4u for the Talk After the Incident....Its All good buddy...>See you Next year.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Sounds good Nick. I will catch up with you mid week then. I think I have a few things for you. And no I never found Will...I actually went home about 30 mins after hangin out with you in the pits.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hookem34
Frank what are your thoughts on how the Durango performed for you at the Pit? Did you get a chance to talk with Ryan or Reno about their cars?
The dnx cars I drove performed very well. I was in one main higher than last year and there were 2 more mains than last year so I think I did well. The e converted car drives a little easier than the nitro car. Idk why. But I did move the shocks to the outter lower hole on the arm in the front and it handeled better. The other thing I learned is that the blue springs that come in the kit are garbage and need to go there. They are different than the option blue springs and that made a huge difference. Ryan also helped us with parts support. My buddy went through the parts I had and needed one more. That last front hinge pin brace was because he didn't replace the inner and it was bent too. A cement wall will do that to it. I did not break a single part on any of my cars 2 dingos a 6t and slash 4x4. I like the Durango buggy and I think I fared well with it but I'm no pro driver. I'm not to happy about the bad kit springs. The only other car I would consider trying is a Mugen 6. But for now I'll stick with the dingos.

And nick you are very welcome.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Tech Lord

Frank, If your not on the Road already, Your Shipment from italy just showed up from Fed Ex. Lmk.

PS add me to MSN, [email protected]
Old 02-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Tech Rookie

I was just browsing for related forum posts for my project research and I happened to discover yours. Thanks for the excellent information!
Old 02-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Regular

Did I see a pic of Tyler Vic running a hot bodies
Old 02-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Initiate

yes Vik running HB.

He showed up and played the bump game. did well in Truggy, not so much in buggy, but the track at that point wasn't very fast.

He had school that couldn't be missed.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

I heard that this is the last year for the NitroChallege to be held at TheDirt. True or false and why?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

False according to Joey C @ The Dirt in a conversation him and I had the week prior to Nitro Challenge.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.