Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Challenge 2011

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

yea grabbing it by the pipe side, you can accidentally cover the exhausts and will shut it off, but he may had flamed and did not know it but he seen u grab the sides and that was the first thought he had what caused it!
I should say 1/10 gas was real prone to this
Old 02-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I don't mind marshalling during practice. It does bother me if I'm the only knucklehead that goes out there.

I haven't been yelled at yet for not marshalling fast enough. I would like to think that before a driver were to ever get in my face, he had better think twice before crashing in my area during their main. I have a goood memory.

I feel that marshalling is an important part of R/C. Everyone needs their help at one time or another.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Racers at the pit....

I still have slots for Friday, Sat and Sunday for racers who want some professional photos shot of their vehicles! Hit me up here or at the track to get a great deal on some photos. $30 bucks....CD with at least a dozen images...or more
Old 02-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0yf...layer_embedded
Old 02-24-2011, 09:30 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
untill you have to break some guys nose, cause he came out on the track yelling at you and acting all hard, cause he crashed on 1 end and it took me 5 min. to get to his car, by then , it flamed out ( never happened) but almost has, countless of times.....if someone yells at me in my face, cause i wasnt trying to break my neck or my back to get to his car, im gonna knock that person the F*** out!.....i used to be on the track marshalling at all times...not anymore...i would rather gain friends at the track, then make enemies
That's a great attitude and personal demeanor to have in a public forum. I'm sure you make your "sponsors" proud.....guys like yourself dont deserve sponsorships and people that do and are positive players at the track have a hard time landing them......it's kinda funny.

As for marshalling, I marshall all the time, all over the place.....I ALWAYS watch my corner and a few others at the same time...I do my best to be quick and I do my best not to bobble the drop when I put them down.......I agree with Tech5, marshall how you want to be marshalled. At an event like this(2011 Nitro Challenge) do the guys a favor that are on that stand and marshall hard for them and have fun while doing it or go home, personally, I greatly enjoy marshalling and regularly do it all thetime to keep the program rolling....JMO......peace and cheers!

TW
Old 02-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
That's a great attitude and personal demeanor to have in a public forum. I'm sure you make your "sponsors" proud.....guys like yourself dont deserve sponsorships and people that do and are positive players at the track have a hard time landing them......it's kinda funny.

As for marshalling, I marshall all the time, all over the place.....I ALWAYS watch my corner and a few others at the same time...I do my best to be quick and I do my best not to bobble the drop when I put them down.......I agree with Tech5, marshall how you want to be marshalled. At an event like this(2011 Nitro Challenge) do the guys a favor that are on that stand and marshall hard for them and have fun while doing it or go home, personally, I greatly enjoy marshalling and regularly do it all thetime to keep the program rolling....JMO......peace and cheers!

TW
and i bet your the guy that comes at people acting hard cuase you crashed your toy car....im just saying...i am super friendly with everyone at the track...and everyone that knows me will say the same...but if you come at me all crazy , then yeah...i have never had any bad words with anyone at any track....and dont plan on it in the future...but i will not tolerate someone yelling at me cause they crashed thier toy car....i mean...in life period, if you let people walk all over you, you wont get anywhere in this world....you have to remember...some times their are guys that are there for their first time...and dont know any better and might try to pick a fight with you..cause you werent fast enough to marshall...your just gonna stand there and let some guy put you in the dirt....i dont think so...as with any thing competitive...theres always gonna be someone that wants to pick a fight...im just always aware...probably cause i grew up in bad neighborhoods in San Diego ,Ca...where you ha to fight just to be able to walk home from school....
Old 02-24-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

TW

I marshall pretty good for a fatty
Old 02-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston

I marshall pretty good for a fatty
Ross said it the best regarding your marshalling......"there must have been a steak on the track?!?!?!"..

Much love big guy....wish I was there again!!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

anyways how did this turn into me being a bad person....i can walk up to any pit table and talk to anyone at any race..and i do...cause i am a friendly person and love to make friends with everybody...i was just saying...dont talk trash at marshalls...cause if it werent for them...you would still be upside down(even madder)....honestly i love marshalling...but i dont like being yelled at, when im volunteering or helping you
Old 02-24-2011, 09:53 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

LOL!

Hey Monty, I hope you are having a great time out there, we are in the process of about 6" of snow tonight, sounds nice and inviting huh'...LOL!

Nah Robert, I dont say a word to them...
Old 02-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Tech Elite

LOL!

Hey Monty, I hope you are having a great time out there, we are in the process of about 6" of snow tonight, sounds nice and inviting huh'...LOL!

Nah Robert, I dont say a word to them...
no biggie....
Old 02-24-2011, 09:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
anyways how did this turn into me being a bad person....i can walk up to any pit table and talk to anyone at any race..and i do...cause i am a friendly person and love to make friends with everybody...i was just saying...dont talk trash at marshalls...cause if it werent for them...you would still be upside down(even madder)....honestly i love marshalling...but i dont like being yelled at, when im volunteering or helping you
breaking noses and knocking people out all in one paragraph is something one would expect to hear on perhaps a MMA related forum....not a r/c racing forum bro, lmao, not saying your a bad guy, just saying

I have heard of one fight at an rc track....they were like BQ F-mainers....LOL!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

breaking noses and knocking people out all in one paragraph is something one would expect to hear on perhaps a MMA related forum....not a r/c racing forum bro, lmao, not saying your a bad guy, just saying

I have heard of one fight at an rc track....they were like BQ F-mainers....LOL!
very true.......
Old 02-24-2011, 10:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Monty....your so lucky dude....In-n-Out man.....In-n-Out

Old 02-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Tech Addict

"You deserve whatever turn marshall you receive, that's the penalty for crashing." - Saxton

Remember that and you'll realize the person holding the radio is to blame for the time lost from a crash. You don't know what to expect, some are fast, some are slow, try not to count on a 'good' marshall to improve your overall time. There's no training camp for marshalls trying to make everyone marshall equally well. Be nice to them, yelling or being nuts with the throttle or your mouth goes nowhere fast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.