Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Matias punished by FEPRA due to official reasons above. >

Matias punished by FEPRA due to official reasons above.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Matias punished by FEPRA due to official reasons above.

Matias overturns ban via court appeal.
FEPRA claims Matias has no license to race - Matias claims he applied in February,
FEPRA issued no license due to ban being in effect.
FEPRA removes Matias' 7th place finish at Torres Vedras (Rd 3)
and the story continues...

The official reason for the ban was Matias decision to wear his tshirt inside out at the 2010 Euros opening ceremony

really come on it must be more to this story .
Old 07-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i'm thinking Matias needs to come over to the states and get away from all the pollitical B.S. of FEPRA ....ya we have our fair share of it...but not to that extreme (that have been enforced that is...)

and so what if he wore his shirt backward....i could still read it no problem......and it was still buttoned.....
Old 07-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Tech Addict

man ROAR and fepra are just out of control lately... they take this way more serious then 1:1 when theres alot more money on the line... not like when u crash your RC you waste $100k, i can see it in 1:1 but not RC, getting a bit silly now and that nobody other then roar and fepra care...

should be on a vote of fello racers.(the ones who put thier money into all RC industry, and bashers obvously.)

ONLY if its for the better, he should just move to the USA or australia or something

my .02c
Old 07-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Tech Prophet

i agree with both of you guys that organization is becoming like the formula 1 of r/c racing !

if he was here theres none of that pollictal crap.

its racing lots pollictal crap.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 808gx7r
man ROAR and fepra are just out of control lately... they take this way more serious then 1:1 when theres alot more money on the line... not like when u crash your RC you waste $100k, i can see it in 1:1 but not RC, getting a bit silly now and that nobody other then roar and fepra care...

should be on a vote of fello racers.(the ones who put thier money into all RC industry, and bashers obvously.)

ONLY if its for the better, he should just move to the USA or australia or something

my .02c
You can't just move to where ever you want and race a sanctioned event, if you're not from that area. If he wanted to be qualified for worlds, he'd most likely still have to go back to the country he was born in. It stinks, but it is what it is.

Brad
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brad S.
You can't just move to where ever you want and race a sanctioned event, if you're not from that area. If he wanted to be qualified for worlds, he'd most likely still have to go back to the country he was born in. It stinks, but it is what it is.

Brad
Yes and no.

If you are banned by IFMAR, you are banned from running IFMAR Worlds no matter what country it is in or what country you are from.

ROAR Nats are for racers from ROAR countries (U.S. and Canada) but if you can establish that you live here, you can race. That's why Hara is a former ROAR Nats winner (onroad nitro TC).