Wiki Posts
Search

When do we stop..

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by steve307b
I know a couple guys said they run mediums all year long. I too run AKA medium Ibeams, cityblock, and just recently on our indoor (packed & pretty tacky)track, medium gridirons. The mediums really do last a lot longer and at our club level series races I really cant tell a difference. A buddy of mine ran the clearance Hard Cityblocks from Amaine and did great with them in the summer time on a dusty packed surface. To keep cost down though it is a must to re-use wheels and foams, and also always be searching for the good deals on tires if you have time. I have never paid full price yet on truggy tires. Like I said just always be looking for the deals and it will be affordable.

Steve,

That's why you get called for rough driving. I get it now. LOL. I usually like running Med. compound tires too. Down at the winter series though, softs are tuff to beat on a cold day. Unless you use some buggy grip. I love that stuff.