Wiki Posts
Search

Chad Bradley goes to JQ!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by token
Great for JQ.
Maybe chad will help developing a JQ truggy??
Old 12-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Default lol...you got pwned!!!

lmao! Troll pwnage!

I hate f**king trolls...
Old 12-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Tech Regular

Just wanted to say thanks for all the positive and even the negative posts, I try to take everything into consideration, its all good. Truthfully I haven't been happy with my results at the major events the past couple years, not all the results but being able to compete consistently is what I have been looking for. Whats cool is that if my results do get better it will be because of TheCar as well as the friends I will have to work with running the JQ Car and trust me we are gonna have a great team here in the US as well in Europe. After running the car for just a few days, I am really excited about racing it, Its doing everything that I have been looking for, steering, corner speed, jumping, strait line stability, it has all the characteristics I feel to win the big ones and its been fun to drive, building the car was very good and easy, I have been really impressed.

Deciding to race for amainhobbies.com and JQProducts was largely due to a lot of things, Joseph has been a long time friend and his decisions on the design of the car has all the qualities to win with, being on the amainhobbies team, all the friends I have running the car and having something new.

The hardest part on having to move on in the 1/8 class has been Jay Halsey, he's the best guy to have in your corner at the races as well as away from the track. Jay made sure that we had the best chance we could to win, I cant explain how much I learned from him. It has been truely a pleasure working and getting know Jay, his family and all my teammates we had on Jammin. Deciding to race for Jammin 5 1/2 years ago was the best decision I ever made. I am still going to race the Jammin/Ofna/HongNor SCRT-10 4wd Short Course Truck.

I am very excited about this coming year, the first thing I want to do is learn the car and what handling effects the adjustments do. Find a basic setup that works well from track to track not only for myself but for all the people racing the JQ Car (the stock setup is very good, actually), get all my team mates up to speed with the JQ Car as well as all the racers with TheCar. Joseph is going to have a really cool team page on his websight soon, I still plan on doing a lot of race video, support on the web (RCTech, Sgrid, NeoBuggy). So stay tuned to for a lot of great things happening from amainhobbies.com and JQProducts!

Chad Bradley
Old 12-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Good luck Chad, now template my 801 bodies
Old 12-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hopefully Chad's post explains to all why we acquired him.

Class act.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I love to see a Pro come on and explain and defend his honor and integrity.This shows that he does care about the general R/C community and the products that he promotes.A+ I LOVE this SPORT!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

My comment saying JQ should have picked someone better has nothing to do with how good a guy Chad is.
Its based strictly on the recent performance of Chad in the races that receive coverage across the boarder or on sites like Neobuggy.
I haven't seen Bradleys name in ages on any major race A main listing.
I figured Chad had lost the desire to be a top driver and was only running the short course truck.

The Jammin team visited Canada several times at the Canadian Winter Nationals. I have watched Chad run lap after lap on the entire field. I'm sure he has the talent to push that JQ.

Time will tell.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Looks like All the JQ Buggy owners and future JQ Buggy owners have some good setups to look forward to.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:20 AM
JQ
Tech Master

Don't worry I am sure you are just giving him more motivation to kick ass next year.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sickboy
Good luck Chad, now template my 801 bodies
will do, been extreamly busy at UpGrade
Old 12-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XRC Hippy
lmao! Troll pwnage!

I hate f**king trolls...

hey buddy
Old 12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Very well said Chad! Especially about Jay. he is a great guy and truly cared about all his drivers.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

This post is not pointed towards any other post or anyone else in thar regards, but IMO before you can say they could have picked someone better, that a driver sucks, etc...... you should be able to beat them racing first.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I met Chad at the Canadian Winter Nationals....he was a really nice guy and spent a good amount of time helping my buddy setup his Truggy... I wish Chad the best of luck with JQ...top notch guy and a wonderful ambassador to our sport !
Old 12-17-2010, 11:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by chad bradley
Just wanted to say thanks for all the positive and even the negative posts, I try to take everything into consideration, its all good. Truthfully I haven't been happy with my results at the major events the past couple years, not all the results but being able to compete consistently is what I have been looking for. Whats cool is that if my results do get better it will be because of TheCar as well as the friends I will have to work with running the JQ Car and trust me we are gonna have a great team here in the US as well in Europe. After running the car for just a few days, I am really excited about racing it, Its doing everything that I have been looking for, steering, corner speed, jumping, strait line stability, it has all the characteristics I feel to win the big ones and its been fun to drive, building the car was very good and easy, I have been really impressed.

Deciding to race for amainhobbies.com and JQProducts was largely due to a lot of things, Joseph has been a long time friend and his decisions on the design of the car has all the qualities to win with, being on the amainhobbies team, all the friends I have running the car and having something new.

The hardest part on having to move on in the 1/8 class has been Jay Halsey, he's the best guy to have in your corner at the races as well as away from the track. Jay made sure that we had the best chance we could to win, I cant explain how much I learned from him. It has been truely a pleasure working and getting know Jay, his family and all my teammates we had on Jammin. Deciding to race for Jammin 5 1/2 years ago was the best decision I ever made. I am still going to race the Jammin/Ofna/HongNor SCRT-10 4wd Short Course Truck.

I am very excited about this coming year, the first thing I want to do is learn the car and what handling effects the adjustments do. Find a basic setup that works well from track to track not only for myself but for all the people racing the JQ Car (the stock setup is very good, actually), get all my team mates up to speed with the JQ Car as well as all the racers with TheCar. Joseph is going to have a really cool team page on his websight soon, I still plan on doing a lot of race video, support on the web (RCTech, Sgrid, NeoBuggy). So stay tuned to for a lot of great things happening from amainhobbies.com and JQProducts!

Chad Bradley
great to have you on board Chad, true asset

really looking forward to next year now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.