Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I Wish Tracks Would Outlaw These...

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

I wish someone kicked my stuff around.

Everyone dont have your hawk eyed vision. These tracks are large and hard to see for ALOT of people. That extra 8 inches in height can really open up the back lanes.

I guess wearing goggles will offend someone next.

I love reading how serious people get about playing with toys.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by token

Everyone dont have your hawk eyed vision. These tracks are large and hard to see for ALOT of people. That extra 8 inches in height can really open up the back lanes.

the track i mentioned i was at, 40x150 MAX..
Old 12-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

WOW !! Smokin !! I'm just saying that you or anyone for that matter don't have the right to trash someones property cuz you feel like doing so !! as far as me not racing ,I bet I raced more then you this year !! I just don't race at DRC cuz there a bunch of crooks !! Yes I'm more then twice your age and still faster then you on the track and off the track (I can run faster) LOL !! I've been your age you haven't been mine !!! LOL !! Maybe you will grow out of your anger on the stand and have some fun!! LOL !! It's a hobby !!! LOL!!
Old 12-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by token

+1 well said !!
Old 12-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
WOW !! Smokin !! I'm just saying that you or anyone for that matter don't have the right to trash someones property cuz you feel like doing so !! as far as me not racing ,I bet I raced more then you this year !! I just don't race at DRC cuz there a bunch of crooks !! Yes I'm more then twice your age and still faster then you on the track and off the track (I can run faster) LOL !! I've been your age you haven't been mine !!! LOL !! Maybe you will grow out of your anger on the stand and have some fun!! LOL !! It's a hobby !!! LOL!!
hahaha,

Right doooogie...... Dont leave your shit on the stand if you dont want it steped on.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Smokin come on take a breath !! Do you honestly think your sponsors that you have would like you trashing other peoples stuff ? really?? maybe you should check on it before you decide to trash someones property!! think about it !! LOL !!!
Old 12-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Old 12-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Tech Champion

Smokin come on take a breath !! Do you honestly think your sponsors that you have would like you trashing other peoples stuff ? really?? maybe you should check on it before you decide to trash someones property!! think about it !! LOL !!!
they should think twice before leaving it on the stand..
Old 12-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Smokin ,for what its worth ,thats a great way to loose your sponsors !! trust me !! your to funny LOL!!! Ask you mommy ! LOL !!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Tech Champion

Smokin ,for what its worth ,thats a great way to loose your sponsors !! trust me !! your to funny LOL!!! Ask you mommy ! LOL !!
hahahaha all in good fun doogster..

in all reality... i didnt kick it down the stairs.. i moved it to pit lane..

im not going to kick some other dudes shit lol i dont want my shit kicked LOL!

but he did leave this big ass box on the stand... YOU DONT NEED AT DELTA!!! not even the kids class uses stools.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Marcus and Doogie,

You guys are killing me. LOL.

Marcus,
I know this track you speak of. Probably not the best place to use a stool, but many do. When I have been there, depending on the layout, some blind spots do occur. Even for the average hieght racer. I do get your point on trying to always stand in the same spot on the driver's stand. It can be a big help. I think what Doogie was trying to say though was that there was another way of handling the situation. Just saying. Maybe I'll get to come down there again this winter. I think I might even bring a hammock to put on the stand. I think I drive better with it. LOL.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Tech Champion

I allways keep a weathered eye out for the guys that can only stand in one spot.

Then I steal their spot.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Teufel Racing
Marcus and Doogie,

Marcus,
I know this track you speak of. Probably not the best place to use a stool, but many do. When I have been there, depending on the layout, some blind spots do occur. Even for the average hieght racer. I do get your point on trying to always stand in the same spot on the driver's stand. It can be a big help. I think what Doogie was trying to say though was that there was another way of handling the situation. Just saying. Maybe I'll get to come down there again this winter. I think I might even bring a hammock to put on the stand. I think I drive better with it. LOL.
James LOL !! Hammock ! thats funny !! at least you would make your mains instead of sleeping thru them !!lol!!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Teufel Racing
Marcus and Doogie,

Marcus,

ahaha James yeah man! maybe next year at phillips track we all camp out again! good times dude!
i handled the situation perfectly fine.. (i just said on here what i should have done) but in reality i moved his big ass box to under the drivers stand where he set his car after his heat..

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
I allways keep a weathered eye out for the guys that can only stand in one spot.

Then I steal their spot.
go ahead.. ill stand right next to you and talk the whole race about how you made me move over just 2 feet..

i dont try to stand in THE SAME spot toe for toe.. but i like being at the same 3-4 feet of the stand..

Deltas layout is pretty tame.. no real blind spots...

i am running electric this winter and i have no problem seeing my b4.1 down the back straight... there should be no loss of sight with a sc or bigger car.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Tech Champion

James LOL !! Hammock ! thats funny !! at least you would make your mains instead of sleeping thru them !!lol!!
he would probably fall asleep during it! lol

RUNAWAY!!!! Nvm... James Fell asleep!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.