I Wish Tracks Would Outlaw These...

I Wish Tracks Would Outlaw These...

Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Teufel Racing
Well, now I know who Doogie is on here. Got something for ya funny man. Lol

Marcus,

Come on now. We all know you hold that radio like you hold your beer. Lol.
Rescue's stand ain't bad, just don't move on it. Ever.
haha give me credit man it was Keystone (yuck)\\
Old 12-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by manson98
Its amazing how I see alot of kids that don't use a stool but all these adults need one. I'm 5'8 and have never needed a stool or high chair! If the rail is in the way I pick my arms up alittle higher. If your a midget ok but otherwise deal with what ya was born with is what I think.I don't recall Michael jordon crying cuz Patrick Ewing was closer to the basket than he was!
Very well said with one minor correction. The socially acceptable term is little person. Other then that, right on!
Old 12-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34
It kills me when guys that are 6ft or taller use them. I'm 5'5 and I have no problem seeing the whole track (3). I'm just waiting for this one guy in particular to fall over the rail from leaning forward too much and the stool slipping out from underneath of him
Haha, I think I know who you are talking about Dylan!!
Old 12-15-2010, 04:17 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34
It kills me when guys that are 6ft or taller use them. I'm 5'5 and I have no problem seeing the whole track (3). I'm just waiting for this one guy in particular to fall over the rail from leaning forward too much and the stool slipping out from underneath of him
Not funny... I've fallen from a stand, not over the rail but under. This is what it looks like:
Attached Thumbnails I Wish Tracks Would Outlaw These...-accident.jpg  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=rcman182006;8347326]I know a few guys that do that, including myself every once and a while, I call it being "in the groove" lol, I also do it racing on my 360 from time to time
QUOTE]
When I'm in the zone I will start moving the controller a bit, but when I'm playing 360 the controller turns into a steering wheel.

Originally Posted by manson98
Its amazing how I see alot of kids that don't use a stool but all these adults need one. I'm 5'8 and have never needed a stool or high chair! If the rail is in the way I pick my arms up alittle higher. If your a midget ok but otherwise deal with what ya was born with is what I think.I don't recall Michael jordon crying cuz Patrick Ewing was closer to the basket than he was!
Theres a local kid thats 5 or 6 yrs old. Used to he put his controller up on the rail and look through his arms to see the track. His dad eventually got him to stand on a stool.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Not funny... I've fallen from a stand, not over the rail but under. This is what it looks like:
That was a scary time. Glad things turned out ok.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Tech Adept

never had a problem with see over the track or people, but being 6,3 also helps
Old 12-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

during practice one of our friends was moving around like he was square dancing.lol we gave him chit about it and told us to deal with it. me and the guy on the other side of him just moved closer to him so he couldnt dance any more.lol he couldnt drive without wrecking but he was laughing the whole time.lol WILKS!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
LOL, I hold my radio near my chest.. dont know why its just comfortable i guess.
Smoke holding it against your chest is pretty far out in front on you ! LOL!!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Teufel Racing
Well, now I know who Doogie is on here. Got something for ya funny man. Lol

Marcus,

Come on now. We all know you hold that radio like you hold your beer. Lol.
Rescue's stand ain't bad, just don't move on it. Ever.
Merry Christmas James !! It took you longer then I thought !! Bring it on bro !!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
Smoke holding it against your chest is pretty far out in front on you ! LOL!!
haha yeah, but my belly gets in the way of the rail, so i kinda have to stand back.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

What's wrong with a stool?? There are some big tracks out there that don't have tall enough drivers stands. That extra 6-12 inches of height that the stool provides can be a big help sometimes. They are especially helpful for blind spots created by obstacles. If you want to outlaw them, you've obviously never been to a track where you need one. I've seen chairs used, tall buckets, etc... All of which are much higher than a small stool. The real question is why would you want to outlaw them??? What harm do they do?
Old 12-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I don't know why it is a big deal either. I'm very short and have been surrounded buy large guys and if I don't have the step stool I can only see about 70% of the track. 30% arms, bellies, radio, and whatever else the guy next to me uses. I just want to be able to see the track. I make sure and keep mine out of the way when I am done with it as well.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
What's wrong with a stool?? There are some big tracks out there that don't have tall enough drivers stands. That extra 6-12 inches of height that the stool provides can be a big help sometimes. They are especially helpful for blind spots created by obstacles. If you want to outlaw them, you've obviously never been to a track where you need one. I've seen chairs used, tall buckets, etc... All of which are much higher than a small stool. The real question is why would you want to outlaw them??? What harm do they do?
+ 1 well said !! If they want to outlaw the stools for us shorter folks does that mean they want to outlaw the tall people from the drivers stand too? LOL makes no sence !just go race !! geezzzz !
Old 12-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Come on Doogie,

Who you trying to kid? You don't need a stool to stand on, you got hundreds of buckle bunnies that would let you stand on them. I've seen the pics. True story. Lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.