R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #166
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,055
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
who lost? i tqed and won both 13.5 2wd and open sc..

TEAM JONES!!!
hey smokin they don't have you on the results page for rd 2 as the winner or TQ in open sct ,, but they have you tq and win with 6 people in interm 2 wheel bug !! I thought sponsered drivers race in expert class ?
rc racer 103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:17 PM   #167
Tech Elite
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc racer 103 View Post
hey smokin they don't have you on the results page for rd 2 as the winner or TQ in open sct ,, but they have you tq and win with 6 people in interm 2 wheel bug !! I thought sponsered drivers race in expert class ?
i ran as chris jones in open SC..

because its my buddies truck i drove it both rounds..

and first time running 2wd electric..
.. even my tq time would bave been dead last in c main of expert class.

want to out drive me... get a 2wd buggy and put up or shut up pussy.
__________________
Marcus P.
\\Speedzone USA//Savox USA\\Caster Racing Parts//
www.speedzoneusa.com. www.casterracingparts.com
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:46 PM   #168
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,055
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
i ran as chris jones in open SC..

because its my buddies truck i drove it both rounds..

and first time running 2wd electric..
.. even my tq time would bave been dead last in c main of expert class.

want to out drive me... get a 2wd buggy and put up or shut up pussy.
LOL!!! your to funny Smokin !! calling me names now?? LOL !!! you are what you eat !! I guess that makes you a dick head !! LOL !! I guess that's why you call yourself 'SMOKIN U' LOL !!!
I didn't know you could run with someone else's name, Man they do things differant at drc !! LOL !! Do you run under anymore aka names?just asking LOL !!!
rc racer 103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #169
Tech Elite
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc racer 103 View Post
LOL!!! your to funny Smokin !! calling me names now?? LOL !!! you are what you eat !! I guess that makes you a dick head !! LOL !! I guess that's why you call yourself 'SMOKIN U' LOL !!!
I didn't know you could run with someone else's name, Man they do things differant at drc !! LOL !! Do you run under anymore aka names?just asking LOL !!!
im a hired driver...
__________________
Marcus P.
\\Speedzone USA//Savox USA\\Caster Racing Parts//
www.speedzoneusa.com. www.casterracingparts.com
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:05 AM   #170
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Here we go. 12 pages is about the time things start spinning away.
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:27 AM   #171
Tech Regular
 
Locum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 444
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
Here we go. 12 pages is about the time things start spinning away.
Always happens, doesn't it...
__________________
DEX210|Reaktor|HK|Onyx
HotBodies D8(OG)=For Sale
Locum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #172
Tech Master
 
AZRC4Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 1,147
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
Here we go. 12 pages is about the time things start spinning away.
Haha, I'm surprised this went 12 pages before spinning outta control. I figured it'd happen on page 3. Please keep the discussion on this thread about those silly 6" step stools, or just let the thread die out.
__________________
Sean Gaffney
...where some sponsors used to be...
AZRC4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #173
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,055
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Sorry guys I got a little off topic !!!
I like the stools !!!
rc racer 103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #174
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 67
Default

When I race electric short class I don't mind if some of the shorter younger racers use them but if a 5'11'' adult uses one then its a problem.
Inxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #175
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 67
Default

maybe a total height rule may be enforced??
Inxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:09 AM   #176
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inxs View Post
maybe a total height rule may be enforced??
Rules? Rules? RULES? Come on now, don't we have enough of them now? Sure, lets hold up the main while the stoll inforsers do there thing. I'm just saying.....
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #177
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 280
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
who lost? i tqed and won both 13.5 2wd and open sc..

TEAM JONES!!!

Marcus all this talk it must be time for you to bump out of the intermediate classes. You Tq'd open sc INTERMEDIATE and 13.5 buggy INTERMEDIATE.

On topic wise of you can't beat em join em. I'm going to buy something to stand on before the next series race. I got a guy to my left with his radio in my face and a guy to my right that leans way out over the rail. Enough is enough lol.
Hopper99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #178
Tech Elite
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopper99 View Post
Marcus all this talk it must be time for you to bump out of the intermediate classes. You Tq'd open sc INTERMEDIATE and 13.5 buggy INTERMEDIATE.

On topic wise of you can't beat em join em. I'm going to buy something to stand on before the next series race. I got a guy to my left with his radio in my face and a guy to my right that leans way out over the rail. Enough is enough lol.
both my tq times would have been back of pack mod classes.. i will be in the way in mod class.. 4th time i ran anything 10th 2wd was at round 2..

dont call me a sandbagger.. i am not fast enough to run mod and Ryan Kenny knows that ahah.


ill run mod sc when i get your old ese here and running.
__________________
Marcus P.
\\Speedzone USA//Savox USA\\Caster Racing Parts//
www.speedzoneusa.com. www.casterracingparts.com
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #179
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 280
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
both my tq times would have been back of pack mod classes.. i will be in the way in mod class.. 4th time i ran anything 10th 2wd was at round 2..

dont call me a sandbagger.. i am not fast enough to run mod and Ryan Kenny knows that ahah.


ill run mod sc when i get your old ese here and running.

You mean expert sc :P Just bustin your balls bro see you in a couple weeks!
Hopper99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Electric 1/8th Scale conversion kits. DJ1978 Electric Off-Road 19923 06-12-2017 05:16 AM
SORMCC onroad racing black-knight Australian Racing 7011 11-09-2014 05:31 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:20 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net