How fast?

Old 12-05-2010, 05:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Default How fast?

Hows it going,ive been looking at the hpi trophy 3.5 1/8 buggy and want to know what is the top speed?
I have a gv cage now and dont really want to buy a slower car than what i already have.
I understand that the cage has a .32 and the trophy a .21 but the trophy looks lighter
I find that for my style of driving i like high speed cornering and the cage is always falling over
Old 12-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dodgy Cage
Hows it going,ive been looking at the hpi trophy 3.5 1/8 buggy and want to know what is the top speed?
I have a gv cage now and dont really want to buy a slower car than what i already have.
I understand that the cage has a .32 and the trophy a .21 but the trophy looks lighter
I find that for my style of driving i like high speed cornering and the cage is always falling over
or why not by something that will actually turn, a faster car isnt always the best.

if you want speed & handling look at the eight 2.0 RTR

those trophy series cars are just remakes of thier old discontinued items, itll be like driving a mp5 at the 2012 worlds, even if your parking lot
Old 12-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Initiate

My neighbour has a 8t losi and i dont like it, i have come down to a choice between the hyper 7 black edtion .21 or the trophy hpi 3.5.