R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Ascendancy Racing Veterans Day Thank You (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/451715-ascendancy-racing-veterans-day-thank-you.html)

SoonerNate 11-11-2010 07:35 AM

Ascendancy Racing Veterans Day Thank You

On this Veteran's Day, Ascendancy Racing would like to introduce a new discount to active military personnell in support of our troops serving for our Freedom. Starting today, any active military personnell are eligible for a 15% discount on Ascendancy and PR products purchased directly from Ascendancy Racing.

For those who don't know, Ascendancy is co-owned by myself and Jason Anderson. Jason is active duty Air Force currently deployed in Germany. I'd like to personally thank Jason and any other active duty military personnell for their service in support of our freedom. Your service is greatly appreciated and our prayers are with you all.

If you would like to take advantage of this new program please send an email to me directly at [email protected] with your details and what you would like to purchase. To be eligible for this discount, the shipment must be sent to a valid military address.
Thanks. Nathan

smittyusmc 11-11-2010 08:09 AM

I would like to thank you for what you are doing for active duty military. Im in the Marines and it means a lot to me and us. The men and women that are in the military do not do it for things like this we do because we love our country and want to anything we can to help. It is very nice when people are behind you and do nice thinks for you. So I would just like to thank you for what you are doing for us.

carlosm 11-11-2010 08:14 AM

Nathan,

On behalf of GFDracing - Awesome post! Great way to give back!

Jason we appreciate you and all the Veterans for sacrificing and serving to keep our freedoms!

You've got a customer and team driver's for life!
Thank you!

Carlos, Matt, Darren, Kenny, and Dennis

SoonerNate 11-11-2010 08:33 AM

IMPORTANT NOTE: Jason has informed me that it is illegal to photocopy your military ID so I'm changing the rule to: Must have a valid military shipping address for the shipment. Thanks. Nate.

toughtrax 11-11-2010 08:40 AM

Nate: This is a great thing you are doing, but just 1 question what about the guys that have served and are out now (say medically like me from an IED), they don't issue them a military ID's and you don't have a military shipping address.

janderson78 11-11-2010 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by toughtrax (Post 8195977)
Nate: This is a great thing you are doing, but just 1 question what about the guys that have served and are out now (say medically like me from an IED), they don't issue them a military ID's and you don't have a military shipping address.

Guys thanks for all the kind words!!! It does mean alot to have everyone support us so much.

As for the above question how about your DD-214... I do not know of any reason that can not be sent. But we will do our best to help.