Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Thailand Worlds Track Images 2010 Buggy View Angle >

Thailand Worlds Track Images 2010 Buggy View Angle

Thailand Worlds Track Images 2010 Buggy View Angle

Old 10-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Thailand Worlds Track Images 2010 Buggy View Angle

I managed to grab some images of the track the day it was sunny and the track dusty, I found that looking at the images late night before going to bed helped at anticipating the attack angles the next day, hope it helps those going there to.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

great photos bro,

thanks for your time, should really help finding the best way not to flip, if there is any

cheers

Ali
Old 10-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

nice pics! but hows the carpet holding up on the track?
Old 10-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Now thats a ragged ass, blown out track. Will they groom it before hand?
Old 10-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Tech Regular

Well,
considering the bad weather and how many drivers have run hundreds of laps each on this track within the last weeks, I must say it's still in a good shape.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Tech Regular

sry,
dbl post....

Last edited by triplesix; 10-28-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

awesome pics. I think the track help up pretty well indeed... and remember, it's offroad these guys are running, not onroad with jumps...

Paul
Old 10-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by off road god

LMFAO!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by off road god

seriously, what the F%#$ is with you guys... THIS IS OFF ROAD RACING not on-road with large mounds to drive over.

you all want a "smooth track" then F%^$ off to on-road, i keep hearing its all blown out etc etc ITS OFF-ROAD, since when do i drive my 4WD truck up a smooth slope and call it offroading? if we ever come across one we would dig holes in the dam thing!

real off-roading RC racing died many years ago... because of this whole blue groove crap.

your not an off road racer untill you stop complain about the "bumps" during off-roading.

i think for once(excluding vintage rc racing like rc10"gts"s etc) its going to be a test of who is a REAL off-road driver.

bumps and jumps are for off-road
smooth and "groomed" is for pussy on-road racers...
Old 10-28-2010, 03:07 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 808gx7r
seriously, what the F%#$ is with you guys... THIS IS OFF ROAD RACING not on-road with large mounds to drive over.

you all want a "smooth track" then F%^$ off to on-road, i keep hearing its all blown out etc etc ITS OFF-ROAD, since when do i drive my 4WD truck up a smooth slope and call it offroading? if we ever come across one we would dig holes in the dam thing!

real off-roading RC racing died many years ago... because of this whole blue groove crap.

your not an off road racer untill you stop complain about the "bumps" during off-roading.

i think for once(excluding vintage rc racing like rc10"gts"s etc) its going to be a test of who is a REAL off-road driver.

+1 but you left out the dirt/sand/ tree roots and small rocks. clay= blue groove wich is way to much like asphalt to me.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Someone need a coffee this am???

I agree, track looks beat. That said, it has had a billion laps run on it in the last week or two so I have to give it credit, it has held up pretty well.....

Also, while I agree this is "OFFROAD" racing, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with a groomed surface. Your completely dilirious if you prefer chopped up, rutted, blown out, huge holes in the racing line. Please.... Track conditions are what they are and the ever changing surface is part of what makes offroad racing what it is. The better a driver can adapt to those constant changes, the better they'll do. Pretty simple. But to call people pussy's because they like a fast groomed track.....

I'm sure I've heard it on the drivers stand a few billion times, those same guys who come on here bitchin about people complaining about track conditions because it's "OFFROAD" will scream about their poor lap times or qual runs after they crash or someone crashes into them because the "track sux".

For me, I prefer watching good racing. However the race orginizers come up with a formula to provide that, I'm 100% with them. It's generally not about a war of attrition. The track looks tough and I can really appreciate that. What I don't want to see is 2 cars finishing the mains.....

For the record, I race out here in the NE where tracks are dried out in the summer and loaded with bad fill (rocks, etc). You'll never hear me complain about track conditons.....
Old 10-28-2010, 06:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Seriously, please shut up.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:21 AM
JQ
Tech Master

"Your completely dilirious if you prefer chopped up, rutted, blown out, huge holes in the racing line."

I do
Old 10-28-2010, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

I heard word that the carpet is there just for practice and will be removed for the worlds, anyone else hear that? I do remember some of the drivers saying the carpet coming up and causing issues.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:24 AM
JQ
Tech Master

The carpet cause 0 issues. I was there the last week.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.