Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Will you buy the Winning Manufacturer Car After the Worlds? >

Will you buy the Winning Manufacturer Car After the Worlds?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will you buy the Winning Manufacturer Car After the Worlds?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t8rtot
+1
I think Hara showed the world that out-right raw speed isn't enough to worlds, its a combination of every aspect of racing: preparation, practice, fuel strategy, conserving tires, driving the correct lines, ect. I think in an interview he said he drove safe enough just to get into the main, then he drove safe and smart enough to make him competitive in the last 1/3 of the race. he has a racing mind only a few could dream of.. i guarentee that Hara will be there in the closing minutes.. it'll be interesting seeing everything the drivers are doing as well. i will say expect the unexpected this time around..
It was pretty crazy that the two that battled for the lead the whole race weren't even there at the end.. Hara passed them both while they were pitting for fuel, and never looked back..