R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 10-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Smile performance opinions.

for the rc10gt with .15 motor. im trying to add a bunch of items to my truck this week. now so far i got rpm front and rear a arms, rpm rear bulkhead, and rpm ball cups. my clutch is bad so i guess im going the route of the M.I.P 4-1 clutch, is it a good choice? im also looking into rather switching from dogbones to cvd;s is worth it or not. as well as how much better is the robinson steel diff gear then the stock one. and dopes anyone know a good ratio to run, im pretty sure im still 66tooth spur and 15tooth bell, id like to get a setup for more top end. also does anyone know what the pipe that comes on the rtr rc10gt is, is it the associated torque pipe?. thanks i need all opinions on the parts i mentioned as well as any others you can think of. im trying to get more power and top end out of this little guy. thanks
gt fast is offline   Reply With Quote