Missing Mugen Buggy!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

intech?
Old 10-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Addict

Good group of guys up there at the Factory when I went. Only a couple times Mo wasn't there was a small group. TTT Good luck!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

TTT Just a recap:

Mo is missing Mugen MBX6 Buggy- it didnt have the body or radio tray, just Titanium (blue) and KH throughout.

Last seen at RC Factory in Central Ohio.

Good luck Mo
Old 10-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Dang Mo... I hate thieves with a passion. Freakin' low lifes. I had someone walk into my garage at my home and take a XXX-NT when 2wd nitro stadium truck was big. Just irks me.

I'll put the word out around my area to make sure it didn't get legs to the NE.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I left a 50.00 bill on my pit table all day long. It is very unfortunate that someone grabbed Mo's buggy and they need to return it. We will all be looking for it and it wont be a pleasant situation if it is found in someones possession.

Before this thread gets rumors started that the RC Factory has thieves that race there I would like to say that it could have been anyone that took the buggy. Not necessarily a racer but could have been anyone that happened to drive into the parking lot and notice the car sitting against the outside of the building over night or in the morning before anyone got there. I know there are some local younger boys that hang out at the track all the time and they do not race. I would bet thats who took the car. I bet they will sit on it for a while then try to sell it when they think it has been forgotten about.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

this si true I dont want any bad rumors started about the factory thats actually why I left the track name out of it, I have left my stuff at many places unattended for long periods of time especially at the factory. I can honestly say that I know most everyone that goes to the factory and do not believe it was a local but maybe passerby who doesnt know me (as it has my name stickers all over it) Thats why I put the word out on here as I doubt a newer guy has RCTech yet.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shane Racer
Not necessarily a racer but could have been anyone that happened to drive into the parking lot and notice the car sitting against the outside of the building over night or in the morning before anyone got there.
So what happened? Did you forget it outside overnight or something?
Old 10-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Tech Elite

I was cleaning it and set it outside leaned up against the building to let the oil dry (like I always do) checked on a few times as I smoke and this is where we smoke at... Then I left and realized it was still there so I came back an hour later and it was gone...it wasnt the next morning it was that night, the next morning I talked to the track owner and he was so upset he wanted to do something about it....(super nice guy) but I told him it will turn up, it was probably a mistake.. I guess I have more faith in the R/C community than most, but after 3 days I'm kinda starting to get pissed off..
Old 10-04-2010, 05:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Mo, That sucks people cant be honest and leave things alone if they dont own it. I dont know you, but I dont live to far in NW PA and race a few tracks in northern Ohio and Pa area and have a pretty good idea who runs what . I will be on the look out up here ! Good Luck.

Last edited by nothin special; 10-04-2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nothin special
Hey Mo, That sucks people cant be honest and leave things alone if they dont own it. I dont know you, but I dont live to far in NW PA and race a few tracks in northern Ohio and Pa area and have a pretty good idea who runs what . I will be on the look out up here ! Good Luck.
thanks Bro I appreciate it....
if its untouched it will have KH pivot and engine mount, Blue Titanium turnbuckles and lunsford TI screws in everything but maybe no thte radio tray as it wasnt in the buggy.
also if you hear of a newer racer looking for a radio tray that might send up some flags also.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Tech Elite

and blue shock boots in the rear and red shock boots up front
Old 10-04-2010, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sorry Mo, I must have misunderstood you when you were telling me what happened. I thought it wasn't until the next morning that you realized it was gone.

Whatever the case, It's still messed up that someone snagged it. Just because it's sitting outside doesn't mean it's OK to take it. Hope they enjoy a buggy that can never be raced. We will be watching.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Shane Racer
Sorry Mo, I must have misunderstood you when you were telling me what happened. I thought it wasn't until the next morning that you realized it was gone.

Whatever the case, It's still messed up that someone snagged it. Just because it's sitting outside doesn't mean it's OK to take it. Hope they enjoy a buggy that can never be raced. We will be watching.
Yeah I waited till the next morning to say anything cause I figured someone just picked it up after I left for safe keeping, after I ruled out safe keeping, curt messin with me, and it never turning up well into saturday, is when I started thinking it wasn't an accident. All in all to be honest I hope to see it again but doubt I will. Its sucks to loose but must suck more for someone to own a buggy they can NEVER show up to a track with. It was a good buggy and won a lot of races, they have no idea what they have.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

WOW dont know who had it and dont really care but I just got word that my buggy has been returned!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys for all the help and thanks to whoever brought it back.
what a relief!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Glad to hear you got it back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.