Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Durrango ? help them develope a truggy
Old 10-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bart_Banaan
Tamiya TRF was very quick to delete Ryan from their driver pages:
http://www.teamtrf.com/index.php/com.../TRF%20Drivers

I wish both Ryan and Tamiya all the best in the future!
porkchop is in there...

I see Ryan going wherever there is a competitive car that can afford him.
In todays economy it may be difficult to get on a worlds team this late.

either way Best of Luck to Ryan with whatever he decides!
Old 10-01-2010, 07:59 AM
Tech Regular

I've raced with Ryan numerous times in the nor cal series and at delta rc.... The guy is fast and is super helpful.... I hope mugen would pay the bucks for him because he is a awesome guy and he would most definitely help and support others that drive mugen in nor cal.... Good luck Ryan.....
Old 10-01-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
super nice young man, I wish him the best of luck....

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
"The issue" right now is to find Ryan a ride for the Worlds.

We are working on that and have little time. Phone calls have been made and an answer will have to be given REALLY soon.
Racecrafter, whats your affiliation with Ryan? Do you represent him?

Originally Posted by 8ight-racer
We know that Joseph is going to pick up a few big US drivers on his trip over here, and I think Ryan will be one of them. We shall see very soon, he was very tight-lipped when I talked to him today about the guys he sponsored, but they are some big names.
I think that would be the story of the year, New car, last minute driver change, world championship winning team!

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
Probably because he wants to run a competitive ride at the Worlds. Just a guess.
I have never driven a Tamiya, but have seen Ryan drive! Man he is good!

Originally Posted by v6shooter
I wish Ryan Lutz all the luck in his next venture.A real nice guy in the rc world and a great driver.Know matter what car he drives he will be fast.

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
Lutz is probably the nicest driver i have meet. He goes out of his way to make sure the products he pushes are running well for you.

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
Very down to earth pro-driver he does his best to make your rc day a great one regardless of what car or product you run...I hope where ever he goes he is happy and can continue to be competitive with it(which I am sure he will)

Originally Posted by sstoffer
Ryan already has the title of nicest pro on the planet, now he needs to add the WC stamp to it. Good luck to Lutz.

Originally Posted by SteveP
I can say from personal experience that Ryan is one of the classiest drivers you'll ever meet, and also one of the fastest. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll find something pretty quick and he's fast enough that he won't have to make any compromises to get a ride for the Worlds. Any of the best companies would do well to have him on their team.

To share my own experience, i talked to him this year at the Psycho Nitro Blast III. He was super down to earth, easy to talk too, ready to help and fun to watch! Out of 400 drivers there, he walked up to me after and asked how my weekend went. That was very cool. I talked with him about family, racing and being on the road constantly. He was open to my conversation and polite as he could be.

On the contrast, at the same event the first two words i heard come out of another pro drivers mouth were cuss words, when i looked around there were 5 kids standing around hanging on his every word..........

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
+100 to that!
+1000 more

Originally Posted by tp
Best of luck to you Ryan, I hope you and the family are doing well

tp
Yes Ryan, if you are on here reading at all, I wanted to wish you luck in your next venture and hope happiness and health to your family!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:14 AM
am
Tech Master

I doubt and hope it is not Xray. Good car and good company, but i do not like all the hop ups that they throw at their customars all the time. Also, they do not have alot of mony to spend anymore. Their team has become alot smaller the last two years.

I hope Joseph can get what needs to be done so he can pick up Lutz. JQ has been working very hard and i hope he will succseed.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Tech Addict

Smile ?RCRacer25

Sad to see him part ways with Tamiya....

I wish you well Ryan "Lutzinator"

"?RCRacer25" I guess we'll find out in a few days or so.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Tech Addict

http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news/
Old 10-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by am
I doubt and hope it is not Xray. Good car and good company, but i do not like all the hop ups that they throw at their customars all the time. Also, they do not have alot of mony to spend anymore. Their team has become alot smaller the last two years.

I hope Joseph can get what needs to be done so he can pick up Lutz. JQ has been working very hard and i hope he will succseed.
So you don't like an innovative company that's constantly working on improving their products?

I'd love to see him pick up an Xray. Whether they have the money or not is something that none of us know, but we do know that seeing their car at the top of all the major US races and Worlds would drastically increase sales.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I consider Ryan to be a friend and it is not my place to discuss particulars. As you all know Ryan is a man of great integrity, the decisions he's made have been only after an incredible amount of careful consideration & thought.

Whatever he decides to do will be in the best interested of his family & himself.

Ryan good luck my friend! I know you will be successful in whatever you decide to do!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Living here in norcal and racing with the guys around here I have to say between Atondo and Lutz they both are always ready to help the local guy. Lutz personally took the time to go over engines and pipes with me when I started running speed engines. He is a no bs what you see is what you get type of guy. I like the way he sets the bar high when illustrating track etiquette set only by his actions. The same can be said of Atondo. It's nice to have good examples of what to do it's just too bad more of the local racers here don't pay attention to it. It cracked me up when a bunch of local guys jumped on the Tamiya band wagon, I wonder what they will do now. I would have speculate that it is not a coincidence that the car was tested here in nor cal. They could have tested it anywhere and the original test site at riverfront is the closest track to Lutz. Hummmm I do know that wherever Luts goes he will be great.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carlosm

Whatever he decides to do will be in the best interested of his family & himself.

Ryan good luck my friend! I know you will be successful in whatever you decide to do!
Carlos, the way that was presented it seems like he might not race at all?? Is this possible?

Edit: i just read his letter on Neobuggy, I didn't see anything he said that indicated that he would be racing for sure. Seems like he is "open" to whats next?

I wonder if he isn't looking for a position with a large manufacturer based on his character and integrity that has been talked about here??

I know the constant travel of a racer is difficult, he has young children i am sure he wants to spend time with.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

My aunt's-gardener's-cousin's-friend's-dogwalker's-neighbor said that Mr. Lutz is driving Traxxas' Revo for the Worlds.

Watch out now!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BOLISARIO
My aunt's-gardener's-cousin's-friend's-dogwalker's-neighbor said that Mr. Lutz is driving Traxxas' Revo for the Worlds.

Watch out now!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I'm just a face in the crowd. I spoke to Ryan at X-Fest over the last couple years. I found him to be both humble and fun-loving. He's an extraordinary person. I know he'll do well and be happy no matter what he does.

Moto
Old 10-01-2010, 10:19 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Hoping Mugen

He can help any company

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.