R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #106
Tech Elite
 
dishsoap's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,457
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRCRacer25 View Post
Hi
Shouldn't you be a The Byron's race right now at the pit? Let us know when you do decide to pick out your new platform. Any company out there would be extremely lucky to have you.
__________________
HobbyTown USA Tucson!!! HobbyTown USA SRS!!!!
dishsoap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #107
Tech Elite
 
porkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: o-h-i-o
Posts: 2,830
Send a message via AIM to porkchop Send a message via Yahoo to porkchop
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishsoap View Post
Shouldn't you be a The Byron's race right now at the pit? Let us know when you do decide to pick out your new platform. Any company out there would be extremely lucky to have you.
you know i think he holding out on dishsoap i saw some where he a comfirmed entry lol
__________________
charles garten
serpent / novarossi / Desoto Racing / Absolute Hobbyz / ko propo / first turn racing usa / KustomRcGraphics / O'donnell racing fuel / Houstons Engine Service / sweep racing tires
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #108
Tech Elite
 
deadmancourt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Menifee,Ca
Posts: 2,486
Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRCRacer25 View Post
Hi
whats up!...hopefully you get a ride soon cause you DO have a good shot @ the worlds!...whatever you drive
__________________
Rob Schneider
Special Thanks To:
S&W Fuel~Agama Usa/HobbyProUsa.com
RcRenew.com and TritonRc.com~Lucky7~Eazyrc.com
Venom-Group~Upgrade-Rc and TrackstarRc.com
deadmancourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #109
Tech Elite
 
-R2-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,268
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KThatcher View Post
Tamiya still has the great Bill McEuen running for them!!!!! Cmon Bill (sickboy) bring the worlds home!!!!!!
Ha that's a laugh, he just got over from almost dying now u want him to win the worlds, when he was doped up on the hospital bed. He probably had deep dreams of winning the worlds but that's about it.

Bill u my boyee, now where's my lexan washer u took from me last night
__________________
SOAR SEIKI 998,Truggy, Buggy and Electric
Flashpoint Fuel/Savox/
-R2- PAINTS/PRO-LINE RACING/AIRTRONICS
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #110
Tech Addict
 
JRRobiso's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 659
Send a message via Yahoo to JRRobiso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRRobiso View Post
Sad to see him part ways with Tamiya....

I wish you well Ryan "Lutzinator"

"?RCRacer25" I guess we'll find out in a few days or so.
What letter will it be Ryan....

Thanks again Ryan for all you've done for the Tamiya/TRF brand.
__________________
TAOB Racing Team (2004) | Team Driver #101
TRF415MSX | TRF415MRE | TRF801X/XT | K V1 RRR Evo WCE | K IGT2 Audi A4 DTM | AE SC10 4X4
AKA | Airtronics M11 | Spektrum Pro | Speed Passion BL | OS Engines | Sidewinder Fuel | Ko Propo/JR HV/Savox Servos | MuchMore Racing | Xenon Racing | Speedmind | Sorex Tires | Twister Tires
JRRobiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #111
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,085
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRCRacer25 View Post
Hi
Ryan best of luck on whatever u run @ the worlds
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #112
Tech Regular
 
DRCRacer299's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 496
Default "Hi" again

In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

Before more rumors get started let me clarify some things. :-)
I am regretfully not at they Byrons race this weekend for a couple of reasons.
-My travel arrangements never got made as all this has been transpiring
-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
-My little Girl had to have an MRI Thursday (shes doing good)
-Wednesday was my wifes birthday. (Love that woman!)
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

__________________
Tekno RC -LUTZRC.com -Alpha Plus Engines -Byrons Racing Fuel -AKA Tires
- Futaba -Tekin -ProTekRC -Liverc.com -92 Zero Designs -PTRC Racing Oils
-4C Hobby Supply -R/C Hobby of Medina -Misunderstood Graphics -LutzRC
My website = www.lutzinator.com, Find me on Facebook at Facebook.com/lutzrc
-Follow me on Twitter @Lutzrc, #LutzRCRevolution
DRCRacer299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #113
Tech Elite
 
deadmancourt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Menifee,Ca
Posts: 2,486
Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRCRacer25 View Post
In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

Before more rumors get started let me clarify some things. :-)
I am regretfully not at they Byrons race this weekend for a couple of reasons.
-My travel arrangements never got made as all this has been transpiring
-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
-My little Girl had to have an MRI Thursday (shes doing good)
-Wednesday was my wifes birthday. (Love that woman!)
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

im glad to here things are going good with you still
__________________
Rob Schneider
Special Thanks To:
S&W Fuel~Agama Usa/HobbyProUsa.com
RcRenew.com and TritonRc.com~Lucky7~Eazyrc.com
Venom-Group~Upgrade-Rc and TrackstarRc.com
deadmancourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:08 PM   #114
Tech Addict
 
JRRobiso's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 659
Send a message via Yahoo to JRRobiso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmancourt View Post
im glad to here things are going good with you still
__________________
TAOB Racing Team (2004) | Team Driver #101
TRF415MSX | TRF415MRE | TRF801X/XT | K V1 RRR Evo WCE | K IGT2 Audi A4 DTM | AE SC10 4X4
AKA | Airtronics M11 | Spektrum Pro | Speed Passion BL | OS Engines | Sidewinder Fuel | Ko Propo/JR HV/Savox Servos | MuchMore Racing | Xenon Racing | Speedmind | Sorex Tires | Twister Tires
JRRobiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #115
Tech Elite
 
porkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: o-h-i-o
Posts: 2,830
Send a message via AIM to porkchop Send a message via Yahoo to porkchop
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRCRacer25 View Post
In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

Before more rumors get started let me clarify some things. :-)
I am regretfully not at they Byrons race this weekend for a couple of reasons.
-My travel arrangements never got made as all this has been transpiring
-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
-My little Girl had to have an MRI Thursday (shes doing good)
-Wednesday was my wifes birthday. (Love that woman!)
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

enjoy the truck my man
__________________
charles garten
serpent / novarossi / Desoto Racing / Absolute Hobbyz / ko propo / first turn racing usa / KustomRcGraphics / O'donnell racing fuel / Houstons Engine Service / sweep racing tires
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #116
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 156
Default

Good luck Ryan, any team will be fortunate to get you for the Worlds.
stephen_bess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #117
Tech Master
 
sickboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 1,974
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

good luck ryan. i guess i wont have to worry about tanks crossing the track at lbgp this year
__________________
Tamiya America www.tamiyausa.com
Team TRF www.teamtrf.com
Pro-Line www.prolineracing.com
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #118
JP4
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,062
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

__________________
Jamey Powell
onpointrc.com / raceaka.com / byronfuels.com / reds-racing-usa.com / hcrcr.com
JP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #119
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 951
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

Good luck Ryan and best wishes to you and the family. Kyosho Misses You!!!
__________________
Tony Drimel. WCRC. www.windycityrc.com
Blade 270CFX,230S,180CFX,Nano
Trex 450L Dominator
Yokomo YZ2 CA, YZ4
A800A, USGT, USVTA
tonyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #120
Tech Elite
 
dishsoap's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,457
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Awesome!!!!!!! Thanks for the update and the continued support regardless of what we all run.

I do hope you like that Mugen though. LOL. Have some fun this weekend.
__________________
HobbyTown USA Tucson!!! HobbyTown USA SRS!!!!
dishsoap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SH Z CAR easyryder Nitro Off-Road 4909 07-28-2017 08:22 AM
Tamiya TRF 801X 1/8 Buggy! bola Nitro Off-Road 2517 02-13-2017 09:11 PM
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal) Racecrafter Nitro Off-Road 1443 08-13-2012 12:41 PM
Lutz leaves Kyosho For Tamiya! D8 Nitro Off-Road 141 01-30-2009 01:03 PM
How to setup a car with no traction compound on carpet Leester Electric On-Road 57 05-02-2007 12:06 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:40 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net