What will Lutz Drive next?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What will Lutz Drive next?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Tech Regular

@ Hakmazter: First you say (some pages back) that you have dropped a hint with Ryan, now you inform us you have spoken to Ryan? What is it?

Anyway: as an european I really think it is strange to quit one job before you have found a new job. Is this normal in the USA? And even when we want to quit a job it takes at least one month notice in advance, we cannot quit one day to the other, except when something disgracefull/illegals happens.

So, was this a planned move? Or did something happen??
Old 10-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

My east coast manager called me and said Lutz left Taming and that I should get a hold of him. He happened to be on my Facebook and I asked him to call me. He called me and we spoke for about 30 minutes. I gave him a rough draft of what I wanted to do in the future. I hope he fully understood what I was saying. We do need to talk again and I will have answers from Asia by Monday.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Tech Regular

Great! I wish you (-r company) all the best!
Should be a big extra to the company when Ryan would represent your brands...
Old 10-02-2010, 12:24 PM
am
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pickle311
So you don't like an innovative company that's constantly working on improving their products?

I'd love to see him pick up an Xray. Whether they have the money or not is something that none of us know, but we do know that seeing their car at the top of all the major US races and Worlds would drastically increase sales.
Their products are good, but innovative, i do not think so. I do not think they have made any product that is very innovative. Losi have been innovative with the Losi 8ight. Xray coiped alot of it, as other comapnys now have done ( Xray, Agama, some features on JQ`s car). Tamiya did make some rally nice cars, and soon Xray did copy some of that too. I even now that they bought alot of Tamiya cars and tested them because they could not make the Xray as fast as the Tamiya :-)

And do not get me started on the diploma engineer and the infamus BOB pinion bearings and how long they hold up, still have`nt made a good fix.

As i say, Xray actually have good products, all brands have some sort of bugs from time to time, but their products is not super duper uber fantastic as many wan`t them to be.

There is nothing wrong with improving products, but they are making it to fast or they do not do it to well before they are released. As with the T3`11 it is only an evelution of the `10... not so innovative. Tamiya and the 415/416 is also coming with parts and cars to often in my eyes.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Thread is off topic why mention or give out information pertaining negotiations / deals it opens the door for all this speculation. The business aspect pertains to Ryan and its sponsor coming on RCTECH and posting comments on possible deals isn't our business its Ryan and yours since people will formulate opinions it will make your job harder.

Once the deal is made then announce your new partnership and move forward.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
Thread is off topic why mention or give out information pertaining negotiations / deals it opens the door for all this speculation. The business aspect pertains to Ryan and its sponsor coming on RCTECH and posting comments on possible deals isn't our business its Ryan and yours since people will formulate opinions it will make your job harder.

+1
Old 10-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok..ok...i think..........Xray
Old 10-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1

Originally Posted by bpalmer
+1
+3 Back on topic, PLEASE!

There are so many manufacturers to choose from.

Why do you think Ryan mentioned the "changing RC world" in his statements? Is that reflective of the strong Electric market and the fact that 1/8 E buggy is really taking off?

I wonder why Tamiya didn't let him race some of their electric cars?

Do you think he is looking for a company who has a wide spread vehicle range to race for?

Inquiring minds wanna know!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Why does anyone care? Just wait and see.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (97%+)

he was on fire at todays race with a truggy wnt mention what brand cause it his buisness and not mine to spread but ya driving great as always
harvest classic mains tomorrow cant wait
Old 10-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Finally...........someone that understands patience is required.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by newuserlosi8t
he was on fire at todays race with a truggy wnt mention what brand cause it his buisness and not mine to spread but ya driving great as always
harvest classic mains tomorrow cant wait
He already said a few pages back he was borrowing a Mugen to run this weekend ;-)
Old 10-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MotoGod
He already said a few pages back he was borrowing a Mugen to run this weekend ;-)
+ 1
Old 10-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Hopefully JQ, I can't wait to get my hands on that car
Old 10-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I talked to Ryan tonight. He informed me that JQ and himself haven't talked one bit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.