Wiki Posts
Search

scratched up chassis fix.

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by pickle311
Oh man, that just reminded me of a guy I used to work with. Nicest guy in the world, but a total moron. Ironically his name is Ron so we called him Mo-Ron and he thought it was cool.
Anyway, he got kidney stones for probably the 3rd time that year. We convinced him that the best way to get rid of them was to get them out quickly, which is true, and the best way to do that was to suck them out. Well he went home and asked his wife to suck out his kidney stones for him and from the sounds of it, that conversation didn't go over to well. He came to work the next day pissed off because he thought we lied to him. Man I miss working with Ron.
makes me wish i was passing kidney stones......LMAO! to funny!!! my wife would even laugh about that one!
Old 09-30-2010, 06:17 PM
Tech Adept

Here you go:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=10

and:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...=blinker+fluid
Old 09-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

LOL.....i should show the wife, maybe she would say sorry and buy me a new nova plus4....lol
Old 10-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

the Reviews are the best.

"by Phil McCracken Date Added: 10/29/2008
This stuff works too good! I had some splash in my eyes, and now my eyes blink constantly. Fixed .."

"by jay holovacs Date Added: 06/01/2008
As an AARP member, I drive for miles on the interstate with my blinker on. I really need this heavy duty fluid.

thanx kaleauto"

"by Mark Parker Date Added: 03/24/2008
This product works well enough, but do be EXTREMELY careful not to spill it on any painted surfaces as it will destroy paint. In fact, don't spill it on ANYTHING. I accidently got some on my garage floor and it ate a hole in the concrete. I understand the reservoir bottle is made of unobtanium, which is the only material capable of containing blinker fluid."

"by Uke Zu Date Added: 01/04/2007
I just recieved one of these and installed.
This thing rocks! Since installing it, I have been swarmed by chicks. I think it's putting out like a noise, like a human dog whistle if you will, and the girls swarm me and my ride. I give the Muffler Bearing a thumbs up! Thank you kaleCoAuto!"

"by Bucket O Bolts Date Added: 04/04/2006
My mechanic wanted 150 a piece to put new muffler bearing in my car. He wanted $75 each for the part and $75 for the labor. Buying these online and having him put them in for me will save me $50 bucks!

Boy, I sure outsmarted him!

THanks KaleCo!"