Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
OFNA Ultra LX Comp question >

OFNA Ultra LX Comp question

OFNA Ultra LX Comp question

Old 09-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Default OFNA Ultra LX Comp question

My son purchased an OFNA Ultra LX Comp from the LHS 4 -5 years ago. The buggy has a .26 pull start engine. The experience was not good as the buggy was hard to start. Purchased a bump starter as a result but in the end buyer's remorse set in so I bought it from him and retired it in the attic.

We pulled it out, cleaned it up, and got it running a couple of weeks ago. Although it's running again, I now remember why I hate Nitro Once running the car is great but it's the starting that is a big PITA.

At this point I think I want to sell it. It's had less than 1/2 gallon of fuel run through it. All in all it looks like new with the exception of some scratches on the bottom. The car was never run with the body attached so the body is like new.

I looked on eBay but am not seeing many of these selling there. We originally paid $260 and I'm wondering what it's reasonable worth is.

I fly airplanes and electric helis and would rather stick with them

My apologies. Perhaps I posted the question on the wrong area. I'm not trying to sell it as much as I'm trying to determine it's reasonable worth from guys who regularly run RC cars. As I stated, I don't mess with the cars.