Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
LOSI 2.0 INCLINE SPINDLE....................... >

LOSI 2.0 INCLINE SPINDLE.......................

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOSI 2.0 INCLINE SPINDLE.......................

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Tech Adept

run 1mm adapters on the front of your 2.0s to stop the rims from rubbing on the webbing, you tards. and I guarantee my mugen will out handle, in mid and out of the corner any battle tank losi out there buggy or truggy.
used to drive a losi, always bmainer, went to mugen and last 6 races TQd and and always podium now! something has to be said about that!

talk all the junk you want i guess the truth hurts!
Old 04-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stuntryda
run 1mm adapters on the front of your 2.0s to stop the rims from rubbing on the webbing, you tards. and I guarantee my mugen will out handle, in mid and out of the corner any battle tank losi out there buggy or truggy.
used to drive a losi, always bmainer, went to mugen and last 6 races TQd and and always podium now! something has to be said about that!

lolwut
Old 04-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

What is your location?
Old 04-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Tards ? ?, how old are you 12 ?
Old 04-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Mugen have mid corner push to be exact. Losi got plenty of steering from entry to exit. Way too much sometimes. More is better than less.

No way Mugen can beat a Losi in the terms of steering
Old 04-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ultraspeed84
Then you woke up..

yup
Old 04-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Elite

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your that good, you should go run with the AE and LOSI boys in the Pro class.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I've got an idea. If mugen's are so great why don't you go troll in the mugen forums and leave us alone!

Here's a link just in-case you can't find it.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...ugen-mbx6.html

Bye Bye.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Come on down to Mississippi in July for bring the heat in flowood. See if you can back those words up
Old 04-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
I've got an idea. If mugen's are so great why don't you go troll in the mugen forums and leave us alone!

Here's a link just in-case you can't find it.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...ugen-mbx6.html

Bye Bye.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Its good that you like your car but thats no reason to come on a losi thread and talk crap.If you were that good you would have you real name and location in your signature.Keep the negativety at home.We are supposed to be helping on these forums not bashing.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

hey guys jus wanted to ask when to use 10 and 12 degree spindles. Thanks
Old 08-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

OK need some help to sort this out.
What are the pros and cons of the followingn a 8T 2.0
10* reg spindle
12* reg spindle
10* incline spindle /carrier set
12* incline spindle /carrier set

Looking for what they do ie turn in mid corner exit + or - rough track ,high speed,high bite, tight track,low bite ect.

I have the v2 rear towers also so what set up do I want for a Medium length,rough,dry,low grip track .

I think I want more mid corner steering,less turn in,and settle down the rear end on exit a little.Tends to kick out on throttle on exit.I was thinking 12* inclined spindle/carrier set

What about camber link legnths as I know at one point I used front links on the rear with the v2 but don,t remember whats on there now.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by transplantlife
hey guys jus wanted to ask when to use 10 and 12 degree spindles. Thanks
Old 08-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by teamlosi906; 08-27-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: delete

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.