Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please be on the lookout for my STOLEN stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 06:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

reading this tread stuff getting stolen does make you paranoid ...it like when i go turn marshal im constantly looking at my pit area then realize i have to flip a car over seconds later
Old 08-18-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

nevermind
Old 08-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I saw a guy at Rev have a bike cable locked onto his chassis when he walked away from it, so here's your next tool to have in your box, since Rev got vandalized and they stole the light and power wires also the transponder loop. It gotten to the point your pit guy also needs to be the lookout. Oh and that transponder loop I had to go out to Hot Rod that Sat before the Monster race so the day would go smooth instead of hand counting, Dana had asked me since I knew how to get there. My lap time was 1lap 2hours 15mins blowing by a Ferrari on the 210fwy.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
i understand!...i am a JUGGALO!...we get profiled all the time...i didnt say it,but sorry or the mexican remark...it happens all to many times just cause i dont dress like an outstanding citizen!...but like i said,dont take it to the heart!..HE PROBALLY DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU!
WHOOP WHOOP i know what you mean juggalo. We get profiled all the time. I just try and wear my charms and stay low key these days because i am a good person and dont want anyone to think anything esle of me. I still show my love but if you dont want people looking at you weird these days you got to look nice and repectable at the track or anywhere. I hope that you guys find your cars and gear the world geting crazy. Ill be on the look out i live in NC but im always on Ebay and Crags list looking if i even think its your car ill let you guys know ASAP. Sorry to hear about this again just plain SAD if you ask me.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Good luck,

Ill keep a look out.... I guess you can't even leave the pit and walk to the track and watch or turnmarshall for the race's anymore without bringing your ride or locking it up...SAD!!!!

Mabe the spectator area should gated out and only let drivers or family with wrist bands in pit areas....

I also think tracks that have everyone set their truck on a table and go marshall need to be careful, If someone walks up and grabs the car I would assume the track is responsable.....
Old 08-18-2010, 11:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation That Sucks!!!

Thats terrible! i'll be watching on craigs list!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

What a joke! Lets keep this on top guys.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hey, sorry for the lost mugen. I love mine too. I live in Palm Desert and i called the guy who was selling an "RC car 100$" and its not a mugen, sorry . It was a RC10gt
Old 08-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
I saw a guy at Rev have a bike cable locked onto his chassis when he walked away from it, so here's your next tool to have in your box, since Rev got vandalized and they stole the light and power wires also the transponder loop. It gotten to the point your pit guy also needs to be the lookout. Oh and that transponder loop I had to go out to Hot Rod that Sat before the Monster race so the day would go smooth instead of hand counting, Dana had asked me since I knew how to get there. My lap time was 1lap 2hours 15mins blowing by a Ferrari on the 210fwy.
Hey DJ,

Thanks again for picking the loop up at HRH. If it wasn't for you, it would have been a nightmare for Notch to hand count every single car. I'm starting to think that it's a group of racers that are doing these things. Cars are going missing at the big events, where the real nice stuff is. Dana said that the loop was extracted in such a fashion that only a racer or someone who has rebuilt the track would know. It's kinda sad since we all consider our fellow racers family. Tracks should start putting some security cameras over the pits.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

when i go to southern nationals in a couple weeks i will have a small link chain going through EVERYTHING from my compressor to my radio, car, part box and starter box. Just tools alone are worth a few hundred.

Now when i marshall i can relax. My wife will be with me but she will stay at the hotel alot.

Like some previous poster said. He (and I) have so much invested, it has taken a long time to get everything i have. If it got swiped away i think i would have to quit. No way can i replace all that at once. Or i could just buy a traxxas rtr
Old 08-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Not to mention Adam Drakes truggy got stolen at REV aswell. Along with radio gear in his trailer only thing they left was his body.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

[QUOTE=HYPERBOY;7823448]Good luck,

Mabe the spectator area should gated out and only let drivers or family with wrist bands in pit areas....

QUOTE]
Its turning that away and its sad to see that happen, if it still happend after this it would definetly point out it was a racer.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

that is a good idea about the wristbands.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

you guys did a great job getting everything up and running that day, these thefts are getting out of hand. Revelation needs to invest in a security system! Costco oddly enough has a decent 5 camera security system right now for $999. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $5 to race for a few weekends to help fund a security system!
Old 08-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Tech Addict

Yes it is out of hand and not just out there. A track here in Ohio got the timing system, house transponders, and watering system stolen.

They left pa and stereo I guess. Horrible thing is that the track owners brother just suddenly passed away at the same time last week with a pro series event this weekend coming up scheduled.

I hate to say this but it has to be friends of racers or racers. Who outside of this circle knows what a scoring loop is or the value of house transponders?

I dont know the owner Steve, but if anyone hears of a AMB system fs that is too good to be true call the Classisc in Akron Ohio

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.