Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
New RC8 Factory Team Opinion >

New RC8 Factory Team Opinion

New RC8 Factory Team Opinion

Old 08-15-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

How the hell did you find me Jammin Krazy? Hahaha Your killing me! Yeah I do have the Losi truggy but I honestly can say I do not love it! I have AE everything else too and love them! I dunno buddy? My main reason is everyone I pit with on a weekly basis have the RC8. Thats a huge help when it comes to set up, help ,and parts. those guys have spare parts cars at the track, not to mention a parts bin from hell. Hahaha That is my main reason JK. And Xray Ed I ordered it THEN everyone was trying to persuade me to go Losi! I DID my homework and research!
Old 08-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by Nitro-nutz
How the hell did you find me Jammin Krazy? Hahaha Your killing me! Yeah I do have the Losi truggy but I honestly can say I do not love it! I have AE everything else too and love them! I dunno buddy? My main reason is everyone I pit with on a weekly basis have the RC8. Thats a huge help when it comes to set up, help ,and parts. those guys have spare parts cars at the track, not to mention a parts bin from hell. Hahaha That is my main reason JK. And Xray Ed I ordered it THEN everyone was trying to persuade me to go Losi! I DID my homework and research!
You'll like it. the book setup is really good. I had to move the rear hubs in the forward position because it was a little loose on the track here but other than that it was dialed.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Tech Addict

Well everyone can say what the like, but their opinion doesn't really mean much to you. You need to actually drive the car before you buy it. If you have driven the AE car and liked it, then go for it, but don't buy something because everyone else has one, or because they look pretty good.

I have tried driving the AE car before...it sucked in my opinion. But then I watch some on the track and they looked really good. It's all driving style. You have only done some of your research, you need to go out and drive some different cars before making up your mind.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by CJ Weaver
Well everyone can say what the like, but their opinion doesn't really mean much to you. You need to actually drive the car before you buy it. If you have driven the AE car and liked it, then go for it, but don't buy something because everyone else has one, or because they look pretty good.

I have tried driving the AE car before...it sucked in my opinion. But then I watch some on the track and they looked really good. It's all driving style. You have only done some of your research, you need to go out and drive some different cars before making up your mind.

well true but a lot of people, are weavy of letting other people drive their cars so to me its kind, of hard to drive somebodys elses inless its your race buddy.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I have a losi 2.0 but I retired it now im running a rc8b and I honestly like it better cause i can drive it harder and it doesn't get sloppy like the losi I had alot of problems with the losi shock shafts kept pulling out turnbuckles kept pulling out and pushing in other then that car is pretty good but i like my rc8b and with all the hop ups you get you can't go wrong with the kit
Old 08-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I've got the RC8 rs and the only things I have broke are the original front upper arms, and steering rod ends. The arms have changed though and i have never broken the newer improved arms. Steering rod ends still do go pretty often, but that's only whenever I have a crash that looked like the entire buggy should have been destroyed.

The 2 things you should order though are plenty of steering rod ends, a D8 fuel tank, and a new set of upper front arms, and a screw kit. The front screws that hold your shocks on do bend pretty easy.

I've got about 8 gallons on my buggy since I've had it, and for those few parts that have broke, I would have to say that it is very durable. And believe me, I have ran my RC8 as hard as anyone, and had bigger crashes then I thought possible for a car to survive.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Tech Addict

Dang xray boy easy! I know what your saying. I wish I could just try them all? I've been watching them all and checking them all out. I like them all! Hahaha After yesterday I can't even believe i'm still buying a nitro?
Old 08-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Exray boy. That's funny. That's your new nick name from now on CJ. lol.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Shane Racer
Old 08-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shane Racer
I agree. I like that.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Addict

Don't laugh Koby Your "Losi Whiz Kid" or aka "losi boy"
Old 08-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Don't laugh Koby Your "Losi Whiz Kid" or aka "losi boy"
LMAO OK that's cool.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Addict

the more I read about it and the more reviews I read about it I LIKE IT!!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Tech Addict

Answer to all your problems: http://tinyurl.com/3xprg4f
Old 08-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Addict

Nice CJ, Nice one! LMAO! Its gonna take more than just that! Unless that thing comes with auto-pilot or some free lessons?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.