R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #31
Tech Elite
 
NitroXray80809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 3,249
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxey51 View Post
thats exactly how mine is ran
lol that darn fironi line is a pain to get in the slots to hold the line because its su much thickeri hate it but yea i think it looks way cleaner now aswell befor it didnt look bad but it was a lil over kill ive seen way worse tholike extramly long fuel coolers and like a ft of line haha
__________________
Xray XB4 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Hobbywing | SpeedPassion | JC |

Kyosho RB6 | Ko-Propo | Futaba | Turnigy | Orion | JC |

AE T4.2 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Turnigy | ProTek | JC |
NitroXray80809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #32
Tech Elite
 
jmaxey51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 3,917
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
lol that darn fironi line is a pain to get in the slots to hold the line because its su much thickeri hate it but yea i think it looks way cleaner now aswell befor it didnt look bad but it was a lil over kill ive seen way worse tholike extramly long fuel coolers and like a ft of line haha
yeah since you have a clunk there isnt any need for the long fuel line, i have an exhaust cooler but mine is basically what yours is now.
jmaxey51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #33
Tech Elite
 
NitroXray80809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 3,249
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxey51 View Post
yeah since you have a clunk there isnt any need for the long fuel line, i have an exhaust cooler but mine is basically what yours is now.
yea ill run like this and if someting goes wrong i still have the stock line in the package as backup so its safe unless its in the main
__________________
Xray XB4 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Hobbywing | SpeedPassion | JC |

Kyosho RB6 | Ko-Propo | Futaba | Turnigy | Orion | JC |

AE T4.2 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Turnigy | ProTek | JC |
NitroXray80809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #34
Tech Addict
 
Do-Over's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: O-H....I-O
Posts: 513
Default

This is a helpful thread for my I bought the D8T tank because my AE tank had a leak from the 1st start-up. With it I have way more fuel line but was using it anyway, now I know I can shorten it up since I have the clunk. It's nice to find useful info in a random thread thanks!
__________________
AE RC8T, Futaba,A-Main by Massive Mods, Hitec,
JConcepts, Fastraxx Hobbies, Team Terribles,
Do-Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #35
Tech Elite
 
NitroXray80809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 3,249
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do-Over View Post
This is a helpful thread for my I bought the D8T tank because my AE tank had a leak from the 1st start-up. With it I have way more fuel line but was using it anyway, now I know I can shorten it up since I have the clunk. It's nice to find useful info in a random thread thanks!
exactly now i can stop running lookin like a newbie with a ton of line and clunk haha
__________________
Xray XB4 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Hobbywing | SpeedPassion | JC |

Kyosho RB6 | Ko-Propo | Futaba | Turnigy | Orion | JC |

AE T4.2 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Turnigy | ProTek | JC |
NitroXray80809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel Line Length wrayth Nitro Off-Road 9 03-01-2010 04:07 AM
Fuel Line Question datracing Nitro Off-Road 11 09-29-2009 09:02 PM
Fuel tube length!!!!!!! JPierson Nitro Off-Road 21 07-01-2009 11:02 PM
Fuel line length for 1/8 and 1/10 GP cars asw7576 Nitro On-Road 17 06-13-2008 10:52 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:53 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net