Wiki Posts
Search

WAT 2 DO

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 01:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default WAT 2 DO

i have owned a hotbodies D8 and D8t for 18 months now and had the cars running perfectly. i have just sold them and now don't know what to do.

should i go with the car that i have plenty of expeariance with or should i go with an agama A8, a car that i do realy want but have not got that much expience with.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:33 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cluffy1
i have owned a hotbodies D8 and D8t for 18 months now and had the cars running perfectly. i have just sold them and now don't know what to do.

should i go with the car that i have plenty of expeariance with or should i go with an agama A8, a car that i do realy want but have not got that much expience with.
i think if your going to anther brand do alot of research. new option parts etc are making the buggys & truggys easyer to use/drive etc.

quility go xray(great all rounders) or kyosho. design go AE/Losi. aggressive driver with huge jumps go tamiya.

others opinions may change that. but thats how i use mine. and thats how my buggys like it
Old 08-01-2010, 03:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

stick with the one u like and dont try a new car, and with the agma wait till after a few months its been out to see its flaws!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Tech Addict

Follow your heart. Otherwise you'll always have the "what if" swirling round your head when racin.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Soapy
Follow your heart. Otherwise you'll always have the "what if" swirling round your head when racin.
+10
Old 08-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Tech Regular

that the problem i want a new car because i have become bord but i want to stay with the car that i have good success with.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

that the problem i want a new car because i have become bord but i want to stay with the car that i have good success with.
Hey cluffy , if you are going buggy , I would be very tempted by the Agama , as for truggy value for money the D8T is the go , if you are chasing a D8T kit , I have a few left at silly prices , PM if you would like a price...
Old 08-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Tech Regular

i was racing a D8T and D8 for a while now i am going to a buggy becuase of the change but don't know waht brand or if i should go for expeince or thrill
Old 08-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

i was racing a D8T and D8 for a while now i am going to a buggy becuase of the change but don't know waht brand or if i should go for expeince or thrill
so you had a D8, you want an Agama and your avatar is Serpent man am even more confused than you...

just my 2 cents, experience with a new buggy will come really fast if you race it/ rebuild it on weekly basis. you will even forget how to work on the D8 in few monthes. dont forget Rctech man.

i switched from kyosho to Losi for sponsership with Losi Kuwait and my worries were the same as yours and within 2 weeks, i was all over the losi. even before getting the 8ight, i had everything sorted out (spare/option parts) by asking drivers on here and the losi site. next season am switching to Xray (better deal) and i dont have to worry about a thing because i know experience will come really fast.

go for what you really want and ask alot of questions

hope this helps

Ali