R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2010, 02:28 AM   #16
Tech Addict
 
808gx7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
very true haha and i dont think buggys have doors lolmaybe blow the tires off idk haha what ever works though
i think what were looking for is... blow the screws out of the hyper...
808gx7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:02 AM   #17
Tech Elite
 
NitroXray80809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 3,249
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808gx7r View Post
i think what were looking for is... blow the screws out of the hyper...
haha yea that works
__________________
Xray XB4 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Hobbywing | SpeedPassion | JC |

Kyosho RB6 | Ko-Propo | Futaba | Turnigy | Orion | JC |

AE T4.2 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Turnigy | ProTek | JC |
NitroXray80809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:51 AM   #18
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

don't forget, he still needs to start it.

And put gas in it.

battery packs

a basic set of tools

thread lock, filter oil, tire glue, shock and diff oil, etc.

No matter how hard you try not to spend alot, it just doesn't work. It gets expensive no matter what.
__________________
"You are not understanding the fundamental principles of my fragmented personality"

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:30 AM   #19
Tech Master
 
triggerman101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: mid mo
Posts: 1,465
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

ive had both. leave the hyper alone. just so you know, i gave the hyper away. now that person has let it sit. buy the motor and servos new. you can find tire and wheels on here along with a pipe at reasonable prices. there is a d8 on here in the for sale section for $120. although if you get the kit new you will have to put it together which gets you to know the buggy from the inside out which helps alot. exspecialy if your new. as for the radio, 2.4 is the way to go but just about everybody has one so getting a fm radio also wouldnt be bad either which might save a few dollars also.
__________________
Mbx7r, mbx6t(still)
dialedhobbies.com
AKA, James, 4px, Hitec
triggerman101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:32 AM   #20
Tech Master
 
triggerman101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: mid mo
Posts: 1,465
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
don't forget, he still needs to start it.

And put gas in it.

battery packs

a basic set of tools

thread lock, filter oil, tire glue, shock and diff oil, etc.

No matter how hard you try not to spend alot, it just doesn't work. It gets expensive no matter what.
+1
__________________
Mbx7r, mbx6t(still)
dialedhobbies.com
AKA, James, 4px, Hitec
triggerman101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #21
Tech Addict
 
808gx7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerman101 View Post
ive had both. leave the hyper alone. just so you know, i gave the hyper away. now that person has let it sit. buy the motor and servos new. you can find tire and wheels on here along with a pipe at reasonable prices. there is a d8 on here in the for sale section for $120. although if you get the kit new you will have to put it together which gets you to know the buggy from the inside out which helps alot. exspecialy if your new. as for the radio, 2.4 is the way to go but just about everybody has one so getting a fm radio also wouldnt be bad either which might save a few dollars also.
FM isnt bad. just choice the right one. like the m8. or even the jr xs3. the xs3 is nice i used to own one... ran it for years while racing
808gx7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #22
Tech Elite
 
NitroXray80809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 3,249
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
don't forget, he still needs to start it.

And put gas in it.

battery packs

a basic set of tools

thread lock, filter oil, tire glue, shock and diff oil, etc.

No matter how hard you try not to spend alot, it just doesn't work. It gets expensive no matter what.
i included that i the second plus the kit includes all that except thread lock and tools idk if he has a harbor freight but those will do the job for tools until he can get diffrent ones
__________________
Xray XB4 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Hobbywing | SpeedPassion | JC |

Kyosho RB6 | Ko-Propo | Futaba | Turnigy | Orion | JC |

AE T4.2 | Ko-Propo | Savox | Turnigy | ProTek | JC |
NitroXray80809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:14 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net