R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 07-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #91
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Alderman View Post
I agree with him, is there a rule anywhere stating we have to type correctly and use proper grammar? My only point is lets concentrate on the steak and not the peas. If peoples poor grammar, spelling, dyslexia, or poor typing are going to keep us from enjoying the site...........well..............probably time to log out.

They say lower mains because they don't know for sure how many entries they will have.
I happen to like, peas Mr. Alderman.

Last edited by mthird; 07-29-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Rogue comma
mthird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:59 PM   #92
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ight-racer View Post
I had a friend send him a PM a while ago regarding his posts and this was his response.

"uh dude your not the guy who runs this site so mind your on business ."

Didn't even spell 'own' right.

where do you see that i spelled something wrong ?

boy this has turned, into a english class insend of a r/c chat forum.

i mean really ?
tc5 man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #93
Tech Master
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthird View Post
I happen to like, peas Mr. Alderman.

LOL!!! I'm just saying is all.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #94
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Alderman View Post
I agree with him, is there a rule anywhere stating we have to type correctly and use proper grammar? My only point is lets concentrate on the steak and not the peas. If peoples poor grammar, spelling, dyslexia, or poor typing are going to keep us from enjoying the site...........well..............probably time to log out.
If he just would say that he either has a bad keyboard with no shift button, can't spell very good, or something else it would be fine. It is just that he gets mad when we can't understand him. We value his opinion, it just seems like he has no respect for anybody else to read his opinion. It doesn't take long to press Shift at the beginning of each sentence, put, commas, in the, right places,, or download a browser with spell-check (Firefox, Opera) and if he would, it would help us all out a lot and we could help him because we could actually understand what he is trying to say without getting a headache.

Quote:
where do you see that i spelled something wrong ?
I sure hope that was a trick question.

JQ Products, Pro-Line, TKO, Buku, Werks Fuel, Savox, A Main Hobbies, and Uncle Don's Hobbies
8ight-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #95
Tech Regular

If this were a thread about tc5's grammar, spelling and punctuation it would be like 3 pages long and growing.

Can't we all just get along?
RUNNINONMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #96
Tech Elite

you people need to stop jacking my thread with a bunch of b.s.

Use it in a pm, or take it to another thread.

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #97
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
you people need to stop jacking my thread with a bunch of b.s.

Use it in a pm, or take it to another thread.
All your questions have been answered.

JQ Products, Pro-Line, TKO, Buku, Werks Fuel, Savox, A Main Hobbies, and Uncle Don's Hobbies
Old 07-29-2010, 07:44 PM   #98
Tech Elite

Quote:
All your questions have been answered.

That's fine. But it really shows low class when people want to jump on a bandwagon to jump/bash/ridicule and pile on someone.

to each his own. Says alot about a persons character/integrity. I try to find ways to help people instead of pointing out shortcomings/faults in someone else to make myself look better.

Ask yourself, if you are not trying to make yourself look better, then why are you doing it? Because i promise you it's counter productive and is not helping him. So if that is not it, you are just ignorant. Which i would not be putting up for everyone to see.

Mugen
Old 07-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #99
Tech Regular

Quote:
That's fine. But it really shows low class when people want to jump on a bandwagon to jump/bash/ridicule and pile on someone.

to each his own. Says alot about a persons character/integrity. I try to find ways to help people instead of pointing out shortcomings/faults in someone else to make myself look better.

Ask yourself, if you are not trying to make yourself look better, then why are you doing it? Because i promise you it's counter productive and is not helping him. So if that is not it, you are just ignorant. Which i would not be putting up for everyone to see.
+1 I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUNNINONMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #100
Tech Master
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Quote:

I just didn't want to come out and say it, but +2.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:06 PM   #101
Tech Master

Quote:

I'm doing it because we're trying to help. But whenever we try to help him, what his posts reminds me of is the kids at the track that your trying to help and always says "I know" refusing to listen to what you have to say.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #102
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNNINONMT View Post
+1 I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only that, i promise you that if this person had something that some of these people wanted, they would forget all about his spelling and grammar. What does that tell you? Who wants to associate with people like that?

I am not even getting into learning disabilities and all that, because it should not matter.

Mugen
Old 07-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #103
Tech Elite

Quote:
I'm doing it because we're trying to help. But whenever we try to help him, what his posts reminds me of is the kids at the track that your trying to help and always says "I know" refusing to listen to what you have to say.
if you are trying to help, you are going about it the wrong way. People do not become teachable under this kind of criticism in front of all the people he likes to associate with.

And that shouldn't even matter. When is the last time you could make someone do anything? You really think after all this he is going to get a english book out and correct all of it for you?? So he won't have to put up with your patronizing remarks? Really? I am not criticizing you by any means, and i could go on a tangent/diatribe for hours about this. I just look for the good in people and what they have to offer. When you put in negativity, you become grounded and just like it. Negative.

So the bottom line is, who cares? Honestly, i have thought about it to (with his use of commas), but this whole silly production far outweighs the inconvenience.

Mugen
Old 07-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #104
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm2storm View Post
Means = meant

it's a lose lose for everyone!!
Actually I believe "means" fits better in this situation. As this is far from the first time I've seen "proberty" in a tc5 man post. Thus I posted "means" as it applies to more than one post. Thanks for the input though. I'll take it into consideration.

Anyway, I won't take this off topic again. Dreaux, run whatever class you feel is the best fit for you and the one you will have the most fun in. Fun is the whole reason for this and if you're going to kill the fun factor by running in the higher class, don't do it. Run the one you're comfortable with.
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #105
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I hate sandbaggers.

Andy
SCRC Spacecoast RC www.spacecoastrc.com
02maxima18 is offline   Reply With Quote