R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
Tech Regular
 
kneedeeppow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: new zealand
Posts: 307
Default MBX5T SHOCK Q'S

Hey guys
i am replacing my shocks on my prospec 5t with some jammin big bores. i did the rookie thing and onsold my 5t shocks before measuring the lengths anyone out there still rocking the prospec kit shocks that could measure them for me would be awesome from the bottom of the top eyelet to the top of the bottom eyelet.

cheers guys
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/Fresh10drift/

Eagle Racing GRT FRD. Tamiya F103GT. Tamiya Blackfoot............ORIGINAL
kneedeeppow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedeeppow View Post
Hey guys
i am replacing my shocks on my prospec 5t with some jammin big bores. i did the rookie thing and onsold my 5t shocks before measuring the lengths anyone out there still rocking the prospec kit shocks that could measure them for me would be awesome from the bottom of the top eyelet to the top of the bottom eyelet.

cheers guys
Just put the 6T shocks I had them on my 5T untill I sold it, they work great and look better then Ofna shocks.
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
Tech Regular
 
kneedeeppow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: new zealand
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenize1 View Post
Just put the 6T shocks I had them on my 5T untill I sold it, they work great and look better then Ofna shocks.

um,yeah how does this answer the question at hand? i dont have 6t shocks as they are waaay out of my budget range,hence the onfa shocks.

is there anybody out there can help me out?
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/Fresh10drift/

Eagle Racing GRT FRD. Tamiya F103GT. Tamiya Blackfoot............ORIGINAL
kneedeeppow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
Tech Elite
 
jmaxey51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 3,917
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

im 99.9% sure ofna big bores will not be long enough. i think O'donnell truggy big bores fit. they are 30 a pair and come with tool and 3 pairs of springs. dont get buggy, they are to short!
jmaxey51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
Tech Regular
 
kneedeeppow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: new zealand
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxey51 View Post
im 99.9% sure ofna big bores will not be long enough. i think O'donnell truggy big bores fit. they are 30 a pair and come with tool and 3 pairs of springs. dont get buggy, they are to short!
i got the idea for the jammin big bores from some local guys here that have used them on there 5ts. if only they would answer there emails
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/Fresh10drift/

Eagle Racing GRT FRD. Tamiya F103GT. Tamiya Blackfoot............ORIGINAL
kneedeeppow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:14 AM   #6
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedeeppow View Post
um,yeah how does this answer the question at hand? i dont have 6t shocks as they are waaay out of my budget range,hence the onfa shocks.

is there anybody out there can help me out?
YES YOU ARE A ROOKIE WHEN YOU ASK A ? MAKE SURE YOU SAY YOU ARE ON A BUDGET I WOULD NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THE 6T SHOCKS FOR THEY ARE BIG BUCKS. LOL
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
Tech Addict
 
mattozx6rr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 583
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

See what I can get you after work. Do you need both lengths fully compressed and fully extended?

Matt
__________________
1 X MBX6T plus 21-4c
Twisted Bones R/C apparel
mattozx6rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Castle Creations Mamba/MM/MMM FACTORY Q&A thread! Joe Ford Team and Company Discussions 2371 08-07-2017 10:37 AM
SELL OUT MUGEN!!!! LOOK!! LOOK!!! DEAL!!! littlemotor R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 31 08-10-2008 09:14 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:20 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net