Wiki Posts
Search

jammin x2 crt

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default jammin x2 crt

Does the x1 and x2 have the same chassis on the truggy? What are interchangable? thanks
Old 07-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

X2 is longer.So center shafts are longer aswell.Check part #'s from website and figure it out.Alot of the x2 buggy stuff works on x2 truggys aswell.If you have a x1 manual go to the ofna site and look at the x2 manual the part #'s are in the back.If your looking for a x2 i have one for sale on the for sale side of rc tech.Pm me and we'll something out.It come's with ton's of new parts you won't have to look for anything.Even have a bare chassy that comes with it and anough stuff to turn your x1 into a x2
Old 07-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

everything on the X1 will fit on the X2 chassis except: front & rear center drive shafts, radio tray, front and rear chassis braces, and fuel tank.

but to make it a full X2 you will also need: ring & pinion for front and rear, center spur, 16mm shocks (if you dont already have them), center diff mount, and the new servo saver. im pretty sure thats all the changes.

(just FYI the arms are the same as the X1 except better plastic but now if you order new X1 arms they are the X2 arms)

my dad is selling his X2 truggy with 6 races on it for $175 with parts, if your interested.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...2-crt-pro.html