R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 06-20-2010, 12:28 PM   #16
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

had a great run in int truggy, i won my qualifer. 2nd rd i was 2 sec behind first(was ifmar style) and flammed out later i THINK it was because of a low idle. Cleaned the truck, tightened screws, in the main i started 3rd, the start of the main was ugly i was hitting hit like a rag doll. i got tagged at the start of the straight and got loose, tried saving it but hit a hole(track is horrible shape) and went cart wheeling and rolling, worst crash ive ever seen in two years, i thought i was done, but kept going made two more corners and my engine moved, i think due to the crash, not sure tho.

Then pro 2, i TQ'd, and i started off great was in first for the first half of the first lap and when i went down the straight my motor stopped. brought it back and my chassis was wet,motor was wet. when i hit the throttle it sounded like i had a stripped spur. took the cover off it was fine. after hitting the throttle a little more it stopped. i think water got in the motor or something and was causing it to slip. There was a sprinkler leaking and i think i went thru the puddle during warm up. so i had a bad weekend

Byron Fuels/AKA Tires/Radiopost/TKO/Viper Rc/Dialed Inc/Empire Metal Product/Advantage Racing Products
losi_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Friday went up to practice for the pro series and my tires weren't hooking at all so before i left i asked around what was hooking up good. so i bought tires, not thinking ahead.. so Saturday morning get to the track for qualifying and the track conditions are completely different and still no tire to do the job. so.. qualifying didn't go that great. ended up 3rd to start the main surprisingly. So today get to the track for the main events and in my 5 min practice the car felt really good with the tires i had. So I start 3rd for the main event, got around to 1st after a couple corners, got passed once, then back to 1st and lead the whole race. finished 1st! great weekend.

Serpent - Desoto Racing - Picco - AKA - Hitec - RC Addictions Products - Tekin - VRP - Avid RC - SMC - MIP - SkipGear - The Ohio RC Factory
Quad Racer 34 is offline   Reply With Quote