jamming X2 CRT? >

jamming X2 CRT?

jamming X2 CRT?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by I<3RC
thats what i herd but your closer then us to finishing is the thing
but man once school is over youll want to do it all over again because the real world sucks, all on your own and no help from mommy and daddy anymore. i wish i was back in pre-k
Old 06-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

[QUOTE=jmaxey51;7537222]but man once school is over youll want to do it all over again because the real world sucks, all on your own and no help from mommy and daddy anymore. i wish i was back in pre-k [/QUOTE]

Its kinda been that way for me since i was 15-16. me and my dad never really got along once i hit 13 so i mean id get 10-20 dollars here and there but ive been pretty self dependent for the past few years now.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcdude236
Its kinda been that way for me since i was 15-16. me and my dad never really got along once i hit 13 so i mean id get 10-20 dollars here and there but ive been pretty self dependent for the past few years now.
once i started racing RC, the help stopped. i raced motocross for 10+ years and they said we helped you out with that so you need to do this by yourself since my dad races this too. my dad started doing this right after i had my career ending injury, to keep him occupied since there was no more going to the motocross track atleast 5 days a week, and he took me one day and i started doing it just to keep me from going insane from not be able to race. and 5 months or so went by before i was able to ride again and i was so far off and got hurt at my second race back and said forget it, thats another 4-5 months of no riding and i lost my pro license and all so i just said ill just do this i guess. motocross was way to much money with no help from sponsors, lost them all because i didnt race but 2 races in one year.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
once i started racing RC, the help stopped. i raced motocross for 10+ years and they said we helped you out with that so you need to do this by yourself since my dad races this too. my dad started doing this right after i had my career ending injury, to keep him occupied since there was no more going to the motocross track atleast 5 days a week, and he took me one day and i started doing it just to keep me from going insane from not be able to race. and 5 months or so went by before i was able to ride again and i was so far off and got hurt at my second race back and said forget it, thats another 4-5 months of no riding and i lost my pro license and all so i just said ill just do this i guess. motocross was way to much money with no help from sponsors, lost them all because i didnt race but 2 races in one year.
ya i started racing dirtbikes when i was 6 and quiet at 13. I trophied at vegas on 50s coulda done good a lorettas than got hurt, and then i had a big fear of jumping until like 11 and than i started doing good again and broke my collar bone 2 times in a year then sperated it and started fighting with my dad so i stopped. Now im racing rc and i love it! i wish it was bigger around here but everything is 2+ hours for a race every weekend and for bigger classes. We are lucky to get 8 1/8th scale buggys out there.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

yeah i got fast quick, not trying to be cocky or anything. it just came naturally for me, jumps bothered me for my first 2 years than after that it was easy, 100 feet jumps werent a big deal for me, just more time to relax , i qualified for lorettas a few times but always got hurt at regionals or right before lorettas itself. the year i was abotu to get a ride with suzuki i got hurt during the last qualifier, it was actually my first race back from a injury too , and i was in qualifying spot and bam broke arm, and the guy i used to battle with for the wins got 3rd overall there and got the ride instead of me but oh well thats the way it goes.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
but man once school is over youll want to do it all over again because the real world sucks, all on your own and no help from mommy and daddy anymore. i wish i was back in pre-k
haha
Old 06-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Adept

haha it seems to me that a lot of people in RC once raced bikes i stoped last year because it was to much money to spend to go to races and such. but i never really had to much trouble with jumps because when i got my first real race bike (KX65) i always rolled over the jumps untill one day my dad told me to stop being a panzie and hit that table top so i did and ever sence then i wasent really scared
Old 06-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

haha it seems to me that a lot of people in RC once raced bikes i stoped last year because it was to much money to spend to go to races and such. but i never really had to much trouble with jumps because when i got my first real race bike (KX65) i always rolled over the jumps untill one day my dad told me to stop being a panzie and hit that table top so i did and ever sence then i wasent really scared
so i think i was like 9 years old the first time i jumped 100ft.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Adept

so i think i was like 9 years old the first time i jumped 100ft.
yea i was around the same age but it was like a 75 foot table top
Old 06-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

yea i was around the same age but it was like a 75 foot table top
Ya. With rc cars i have no fear. besides breaking stuff.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Elite

hey 1<3rc, my dad has decided to sell our jammin X2 CRT that has 6 races on it, its in the for sale section. just letting you know if your interested. i won 2 races with it. the user name is romax.

Last edited by jmaxey51; 06-13-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

oh man tell me about it, people say i need to stop going so crazy some times lol. the last big race i went to they had this double then tabletop, and was driving it and was like why isnt anyone jumping whole thing so i just pined it and actually made it lol and then everyone else tried it, it was way faster lol. also motocross has helped a ton with rhythm sections, thats were i make up time at, i can do it the way every lap usually.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Tech Adept

i know man haha
Old 06-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

I am little confused on setting up the ride height. Do I use the ride height screw to adjust the front arms to level and the rear arms to slightly above level. Or do I use the preload adjusters.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mr240
I am little confused on setting up the ride height. Do I use the ride height screw to adjust the front arms to level and the rear arms to slightly above level. Or do I use the preload adjusters.
preload. The preload will set the ride height. Those little screws are for droop.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.