R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? NEW r/cer

Hey guys my friend informed me of this site and has also got me interested in the hobby. that was the good. now the bad. I really want to get into this hobby but have little to no money to get a car. At this point im pretty set on a nitro off road truck suck as the T-maxx. heard a lot of good about them they seem durable. The only thing i have to try to get ride of is a 53 piece empress china set worth about $500. But i cant sell it not even for $300. LOL so i guess 2 things if you guys have any helpful tips on a good first nitro truck let me know. and if your going to sell/trade one to let me know ill gladly trade you my china set ROFL. Thanks for looking
Cowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice

ahh crap sorry guys fews mins after joining i noticed the for sale/ wanted section. didn't mean to post in wrong area.
Cowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

What are you wanting to do with your RC ? Race , bash ? Tmaxx is a good truck and you can get a used one the is ready to go for pretty cheap. If your looking to race then your going to need to save a little more, or go with something like this. The motor it comes with isnt race leagal but most time your local track will let you get by with what you got. My brother has this same buggy with a different motor and has been racing it for a couple years now, very durable and great starter buggy.